Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this is offical news :
MILAN, June 15 (Reuters)(DS) Inter chairman Massimo Moratti today said that the club are aiming for big players as they have started negotiating with Crespo, Fiore, Rivaldo and Figo and also almeyda when asked about players that could be coming he said Fivaldo, Figo, Crespo, Almeyda, Maldini, Negro, Hierro and Fiore and later said Ronaldo could make a quicker comeback than expected.

this news is official that comes out in milano everyday and is very trusted as now im gonna move to milan because of family reasons and i will give all the news

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Heyheyhey, is this newspaper reliable? If it is , moretti had went back to his old self...

-A deal for Almeyda is impossible because Lazio is not releasing him to INTER, they sell him to parma to satisfy the deal of Crespo of Parma.

Maldini- already stating that he will retire soon and will retire in AC.

Crespo- we just bought Sukur , didn't we?

Fiore- staying in Udinese, already made it clear at least one more season at Udinese, he wants to perform better and better so the offers would involve with a lot more money that this coming season.

Figo- Just because 80% of departing Barca, he stated he wanted to go to ManUnited and now he is in talks with Lazio, and everyone knows if FIGO wants to go to Man U or lazio, they will sign him.

Hierro-stayin in madrid for end of career.

So there you go

Tell us more of this rumor though, so we can narrow down some possibilities, i am not saying you are wrong, anything is possible, but just think sensably.

[Edited by The FIFA President on 15-06-2000 at 17:22]

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Fiore wants to come to Inter this year ...............

S

·
0 Posts
are u telling me that figo WON'T come to the land of R9 and V32??
are we second to anyone in superstar signings?

D

·
0 Posts
Hi...
I personanly think that Figo is crap...he´s a diva!!!!
He can have he´s best days but that´s only few...he´s bad!!!
I know that many of you will dissagre with me but that´s the truth!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Really guys you guys are really trying your best to bring down the standards of this site......

this is crap and you have it entitled Reuters......

Do you not understand that jan and company could be fined thousands of dollars for their site having on fake crap and it being credited to Reuters?

Please remove this crap thread........this is exactly how many great sites end up being removed from the net. Because some guy decided to post sommin and not give credit or give credit to someone falsly.

PLEASE REMOVE THIS BEFORE EMEKA or one of Reuters other internet employees sees this and this great site is shut down.

Wow....of all the garbage i have seen.......Maldini? You made this up you clown. this is nott tthat kind of site sorry bro.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey and for that reuters thing i have it covered and this is 100% from a newspaper not from me i can proof it to u and dont think this is illegal because it is not pirate copying and it is proved from that newspaper as i contacted them and they tld me thats alright u get it

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
This is not on reuters........your posts says it is from reuters........

Get serious.......you my friend are looking more and more like a joke each day.

Also Maldini to INTER? that would make even Moratti puke.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
u could be right but i got this exact thing from my friend and this is how i got it ok

now look im not sure if it is reuters or what ever this is how he gave it to me and it could be right u never know it could be reuters or whatever dont bvlame me in person the source is wrong u get it and lets not make this bigger bro im sorry forgive me but it is not my fault get me

please forgive me as a whole please

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Forgive you? What are you talking about? i am justtelling you to bemore responsible.

You got it from a friend? He is obviously taking advantage of your naivety.

Any article saying Maldini is leaving Milan can be immediately classed as garbage.

Leaving Milan for INTER :) HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway if forgiveness is what you crave who am i to deny you that.....Just take your time and think these things through before you post them on our great site......OUR great site means yours too bro. :)

Adios.....and no need to kiss my BUTT......i can't hurt you :)

hahahaaha Forgive me :)
Later

P

·
0 Posts
WHO IS INTER GETTING or negotiating for people, i can't believe they bought Sukur, he doesn't belong in Serie A, and besides, like we need strikers, what u ppl think

Yo Itazz, you should keep ya power over da guy, hiz afraid of ya

D

·
0 Posts
say what?

Look Persian King!
What hapened last season???
I´ll tell you...Ronaldo got injured, Vieri got injured and even Zammorano got injured!!!
What did Inter do then...
They called Recoba (wich was exellent), Mutu an Baggio...
I´m not saying that they were bad but the point is that we were depending on our third, fourth and fifth choice!!!

We need Hakan!!!!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts