Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be a tough game, not the bets of timings.

We must fight.

It'll be 0-2 or 1-2 to us.

Eidur and Terry will score.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
is drogba fit for this one?
if he is lampard, drogba
if not lampard, duffer

·
Registered
108 Posts
I put Joe Cole in the score sheet if he is to start. It would be good to start J.Cole at Right Mid and Duff at Left Mid IMO.

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
i will be perfectly happy with a draw :) besides why do u always predict eidur will score lol he didnt score for a month or 2 i think..

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
HT 0-0 .. mike riley again confirms his status as a man utd fan lol 3 yards away and he didnt see that tackle from behind on joe cole on the edge of the penalty area...amazing indeed...

well its not different from man city or blackburn, bascially cech is makin coffee watching the game from far while chelsea are playing against a 9-man defence, and without robben and drogba we can only score from a set piece or a long lampard shot...

tiago misfired badly today,,, but to be fair this mud pool is good for wrestling not football...

this game is 0-0 or 1-0..

·
Registered
865 Posts
I wouldn't call Riley as Man Utd fan only. He does all it takes to get both Chelsea and Man Utd most points when he referees their matches. He will be neutral only when Man Utd play Chelsea.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i think we will win, i just cant believe we are playing this badly not to score against 10 men...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
KHALID said:
i will be perfectly happy with a draw :) besides why do u always predict eidur will score lol he didnt score for a month or 2 i think..
lol eidur just proved u wrong :excited:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
KHALID said:
Thank you Khalid for your prediction. Hahaha. I was so nervous.

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
Coco Rico said:
lol Khalid Gudjohnsen scored, better not predict next time ;)

well to my defence it was a tapin in from 2 yards out :pp i still regard crespo as better than kezman and gudju put together and i dont care what others think....

important thing another 1-0 and another 3 points... and we will keep having those 0-0 or 1-0 until robben & drogba back...good to see carvalho back mind u ...

as for mike riley, he played on until 95:48 minute when it said +4, he moved every freekick everton got 10 yards (a rule which is never applied against man utd) in the last 5 minutes... he missed that j.cole tackle and they stopped eidur gudju from going 1on1 with the keeper with a wrong offside decision... thats 4 or 5 decisions that could have changed the result...

and for ferguson who predicted we will slip up today :finger: :finger: :finger: go on David James!

·
Registered
63,313 Posts
Well, not the best of football matches thanks to the poor state of the pitch today.

What Beattie did was totally moronic and uncalled for. But credits to Everton who I thought battled throughout. :thmbup:

The game was played mostly in Everton's half of the pitch but Chelsea didn't create clear cut scoring opportunities apart from that bogus offside call on Gudjohnsen which could've possibly resulted in a goal as he was all alone with only Martyn to beat.

Duff and Cole both played well and gave Everton's defence a run for their money. Makelele didn't have much to do as Everton barely had any ball possession at all, so his tackles and interventions weren't needed.

Not a spectacular win but certainly a solid display.

·
Registered
535 Posts
finally scored! and got 3 points. but the last minutes of the game chelsea players were quite shaky, i wonder, were they too tired?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I didn't watch the match, but i suppose chelsea's players should practice more free kick.
25 shots and only 11 on target?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
thats only today because of the poor surface :p
and yeah khalid u r right crespo is better than kezman and gud. all he needs to do is get used to the english lifestyle (easier said than done though). he had some great goals when he was here.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Chelsea played 100 times better then Everton, one thing that is killing me is this guy Gudjohnson. Cant wait untill Drogba gets back.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Joe Cole should have stayed on the pitch IMO. He looked more dangerous than Lampard. Lampard looked really tired. Jarosik should have replaced Lampard instead

1 - 20 of 48 Posts