Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A match we must have, with Everton vying for a spot in the Champions league spot next year.

Aston Villa's draw today with ARSENAL can put another 2 points between Everton and Villa, if we can manage a win Tomorrow.

I have this one as a 2-0 win for us. Yak and Johnson 1 goal each.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
welcome to the board, man.
what's with writing arsenal in capital letters, though? ;)
however, also city's draw came in handy.

let's hope bolton can get a point off the shite today.

seems arteta will be out aswell as pienaar and yobo.

COYB!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
welcome to the board efclub :), this will be a tough game, missing a few players as mentioned. Its a must win if we want to carry on challenging for the 4th spot, but Pompey have a great away record and will be hard to break down.

1-0 to us would be my prediction :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I heard that if you insult an Arsenal fan on this board you get banned so I thought I would keep on their good side. ;) they seem to have enough of a problem with their side choking as the season draws to a close.

3-1 win Keeps up with the Goal difference with the redhalf. AND STILL in 4th!!!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Great win today against difficult opposition. No doubt Johnson was the one who made the real difference when he came on. Defoe's unmarked run was a little worrying, hopefully just a one off. Roll on viola :fero:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Is Pienaar the most underrated player in the Premiership? I'm starting to think so seeing as though hardly anyone talks about this guy.

I'd love to know the amount of assists the guy has.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Pienaar is an exceptional player. Vastly under rated and I genuinely hope he gets a permanent move to Everton.

I'm more of a Tim Cahill fan though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is Pienaar the most underrated player in the Premiership? I'm starting to think so seeing as though hardly anyone talks about this guy.

I'd love to know the amount of assists the guy has.
Your right he is, but there is a reason he isn't talked about in that way. He tends to make that bone head play ala Man U, Arsenal and their was one other just can't remember the match. But he is young and going to make them. Moyes as Im glad to see is making him a summer signing as they have come to an agreement with with Dortmund on a fee for him.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
He's 26 in two weeks time. Not exactly a young kid.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
He's finally starting to realise his potential though.

I'm actually starting to see the light with Tim Cahill these days. I've always thought he has a certain amount of potential and he's obviously got a great knack of scoring. But he's impressed me as a footballer quite a lot this season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts