Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massive game tonight,manure looked awsome against Newcastle,we've got to raise our game big style tonight,tbh i can't see us winning but you never know. COYB

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm hoping it is more of a Norwich display than a Newcastle display. But, we have to beat them one day eh? Don't we? Saying that, I'd be made up with a draw.

Big one for yourself on Sunday too eh BNB? Do you fancy your chances?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fish said:
I'm hoping it is more of a Norwich display than a Newcastle display. But, we have to beat them one day eh? Don't we? Saying that, I'd be made up with a draw.

Big one for yourself on Sunday too eh BNB? Do you fancy your chances?
Yeah i'm quite nervous about sunday mate,we need to raise our game big time if we are to beat them,but if the players can't raise themselves for an old firm derby and basically a title decider then they don't deserve to be at the club,should be a cracking game tho,the usual couple of red cards and that,i'm gonna predict 2-1 to the gers. :thmbup:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
omg...everton in CL :eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
1-0, Big Dunc the scorer. The lads hold on!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
What a way to answer liverpool's win at pompey, who said we can't handle pressure? brilliant performance by the team, some people were questioning moyes after the defeats to west brom and blackburn, he couldn't of found a better way to bounce back and answer the critics. At least liverpool can no longer boast about having the easier list of remaining games.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Viola said:
1-0, Big Dunc the scorer. The lads hold on!

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Well done Everton, you held on even through the dirty tactics of those manure filth.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET ****ING IN THERE!!!!!!!!

THERS ONLY ONE DUNCAN FEGUSON!!!!!!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAhhhhh

loved when that most technical of all players gary neville got sent off.
Oh and as for the inexplicable rage of paul scholes, who gives a shit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts