1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodison Park
Saturday, 4 December
Kick-off: 1500 GMT

Everton will field the same side for the fourth successive game, as David Moyes has no serious injury problems.

However, Tim Cahill and Kevin Kilbane are both one booking away from picking up a suspension.

Bolton's Henrik Pedersen returns in place of El-Hadji Diouf, who begins a three-match ban for spitting at Portsmouth's Arjan De Zeeuw.

Ricardo Gardner is sidelined with a knee injury so Anthony Barness makes his second league start of the season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I can see this being a difficult game - as Bolton play a very similer game to us. I can only see it going 1-0 either way, I hope its us ;).
At least our players will be safe from Diouf's saliva :rollani:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Im psyched Everton are on the telly again this week. Has to be a first for us.I think we will make up for the 2 losses last season to Bolton 1-0 victory

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Toffees march on..3-2, with a late own goal by Bolton giving Everton the upper hand. Good to see Big Dunc score again. Really strange - why do I feel happy when the bloke scores? :)

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Great win for us 32 points and we were wondering at the start of the season if we would even mask this amount by the close of the season.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was right about it being close, wrong about the amount of goals. I think this game shows our potential to gain at least a top 5 place this season (And hopefully ahead of Liverpool for the first time in the Prem :D). The only thing we haven't had to really deal with yet is injuries.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I have finally found the reason to our uncanny success this season. Its Myself and the help of eightball. Our new stratagy of him posting the pre match game thread insted of myself has increased our chances of winning. :smileani: With this new stratagy we are in 3rd and injury free. Lets keep up the Carma Eight Ball :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts