Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
though game i believe, i dont another wooney cracker. lets hope he chucks a usual spasm and gets sent off :howler:

well 1-3 to the arsenal, henry for hattrick;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
let's also hope Jeffers doesn't decide to finally score a goal for his hometown club. :eek:

seriously if Henry and Pires are in any mood,they can destroy that defence. ;)

2-0 the Arse :cool:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I think we can beat them easly if we played as yesterday
remember how manu without gigges, scholes, RVN
we up 3-1 till the last min

1-3 to the ARSENAL
and Vieira to score

·
Registered
115 Posts
tricky fixture, we've struggled there in past seasons- rooneys wonder strike last season and a one nil victory courtesy of a bizarre wiltord goal the season before. The toffees are very much an "up and at em" type side so its imperitive that we win the midfield tussle and stifle their supply line into Radz/Rooney/Jeffers. Wonder if Kolo will return to central defence and allow Solomon to return to his favoured left side of central defence? Ive seen our loan signings perform against us this season, pennant had an indifferent game against us and for much of the second half was in Ashley's pocket, Volz was impressive making a series of surging runs along the right flank, i wonder how jeffers will perform? Hopefully Rooney will start (he's yet to score when he starts!) as it will be great to see a battle of physical endurance between him and Kolo. Hopefully either Edu or Razor get the nod before Gilberto (im reaching the end of my teather with him,) Paddy's returning to full match fitness and his immense self, our front line is firing all cylinders - would like to see Kanu start besides Terrance. Got my ticket earlier on today from the box office and there are still quite a few on general sale until midday tomorrow morning for any UK Gooners.

Everton 0 - 2 Arsenal

Bobby x2

·
63,337 Posts
I hope he does play Kolo central,i don't fancy Cygan one bit with their long ball style,especially if Ferguson is fit :depress:

i remember Cygan got himself in a right state last year up there :eek:

to be truthful though,Everton are bog crap,i've seen them a few times this year and they have never failed to make me wonder how they can be in this division,they are unifomly useless from 1 to 11 and play the most typical kick and rush hoofball in the League,Rooney is the only one with half a football brain.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
let's also hope Jeffers doesn't decide to finally score a goal for his hometown club.
:groan: that aint funny. if he does, i'd be so pissed.....how he gonan celebrate? infront of arsenal fans? then what if he comes back to arsenal? :stress:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
:groan: that aint funny. if he does, i'd be so pissed.....how he gonan celebrate? infront of arsenal fans? then what if he comes back to arsenal? :stress:
hahaha! :D

probably Jeffers would have thought about it too swift, therefore he wont score ;)

0-2 to the arse
Henry, Pires

·
Registered
171 Posts
If Everton relies on a target man (Campbell or Fergi), it's best to have Martin Keown as Sol's partner. Cygan is not suitable for physical game and Wenger knows it (hence Keown against Viduka). We should be able to dominate the midfield so as long as Asley Cole deals with Radzinski then we are safe.

·
63,337 Posts
shocking performance :( evertone had stinkers at the same time,and also Kolo off injured. :depress:

that's three times we've thrown away leads away from home,we really need to sort this out. :depress:

we should be walking this League with our talent :depress:

anyway,onwards and upwards,let's blast Boro out of sight on Wednesday :fero:

COME ON THE ARSENAL!!!!!!!! :fero:

·
63,337 Posts
you only lost money Glen,we lost two points :depress:

but i've got a stone wall banker tip for you if you want it.

go down the bookies tomorrow and place a bet that the jug-eared scouser won't do another thing all season for Everton,he will then come back to us and hurt his ankles again and play reserve football for another six months because he is so useless,while picking up £30,000 per week courtesy of Arsenal FC :depress:

you'll earn a fortune :D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
title is gone.

i am not a optimistic guy.

*@#$* this sht hole, go for CL and FA cup!

funny though how chelsea lost :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
i don't like to say this but i agree with Swiftwilly on this. i mean it looks like we are drawing so many games that it would be better to lose those points instead.

at least if we lose we get the determination to get back on track instead of Wenger's claims of still unbeaten. unfortunatlly, its going to be another season of us looking for Manure to slip up, because i do believe they can sustain this winning habit.

WE NEED `FIRE POWER` UP FRONT TO KILL TEAMS OFF, and what now of our defence now that Toure is injured??

i think the next 4 games should tell us if we are championship materials or not.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
whts rong with u lot...
its one game we are 3 points down.. get ure chins up u damn gooners...
come on shout and scream and howl for the men from highbury...
wht the hell laddies the battle of highbury is there to clinch the title if need be...
true we are underperforming but dont worry we will be back...

·
63,337 Posts
this game can be our wake up call,Cygan shouldn't play against these teams that are going to continually use the long ball

we've got three centre halfs all better

1.Sol
2.Kolo
3.Keown

get the team right and stop giving Cygan matches out of pity i say :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts