Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Peter Everitt recieved one week for crashing into an Umpire was it simply to say we've given all the others a week or so so you have to cop the same or that the AFL is just so inconsistent.What was the difference between Todd Curley's incident and this one and why was Greg williams given 9 odd weeks for a little fairy tap because it clearly indicates that some players are Vindicated by the AFL and they just dont know how to govern themselves.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i would be slagging every person possible for this if i was everitt. these umpires dont even know where they are going anymore. they get in the way a lot, they block players from running their lines etc...it makes me sick.

they hated Greg williams, and as usual they make an example of him.......when wanganeen tries to choke an umpire, but that was okay. and that was during the match as well.....williams was after the match when the umpire should have been in his dressing rooms already.

they have no consistency at all!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could it be possible that the AFL brief the umpires about being careful where they move or is it 100% players fault,the game has changed that much nowadays.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts