Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was incredible cruel to loose at 2-0 against Real Madrid at home but i had the feeling that all the turmoil around the club and all the injuries will sooner or later cause this.

Dont hang head it is a new season this Autumn lets hope they can pull themselve together to squeeze thru to Qualificaton to the Champions League next season.

The aim for the club should be the league drop any hopes to win against Real beacuse that dont exist anymore.

Time to bring out the cruel dustbuster and clean the club from trash like Christanval and all the dutch players many need to be sold or released form their contracts. and new Players from Barcelona B need to have the chance to feel that they are in and have a real chance next season.

Lets bring out the big PLAN for next season

TOP PRIORITY
Get a new Coach for the club
get a better control of the economy
-----------------------------------------------------------
VERY URGENT
Sell alot of players even some of the stars like Rivaldo and Overmaars.
Ill go after Saviolas list from another thread. but with my own decisions what to do or not to do but remember all these are also under URGENT section

Bonano STAY
Reiziger SELL
De Boer SELL
Andersson STAY
Abelardo too SELL
Xavi STAY
Saviola STAY
Cocu SELL
Kluivert STAY
Overmars SELL
sergi SELL
Reina STAY
Gerard STAY
Christianval SELL
Gabri STAY
Dani STAY
Alfonso SELL
Enrique STAY
Geovanni STAY...
Coco STAY
Puyul STAY
Dutruel SELL
Motta STAY

NEW Signings
Christian Vieri
Chivu
and some good defenders to back up Patrik when he is injured or need to rest a few games.
Defenders are in higher priority for me than midfielders or attackers.so ill take three good defenders if i had to choose between them or Vieri.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
URGENT
scout future stars around Europe spain and catalan region.
work out a long term agenda and follow that no matter what board gets elected in the future. to bring some stability and peace into the club. So people now the frame to work after.(to reduce the risk of chaos and bad decisions)

Thats my wish list

what do you think???

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Actually I think none of the barca fans have learn anything either way. If you win, you think you're going to win the champions league and become arrogant (I've seen predictions like: "after we beat real, the final will only be a formality". Can you really talk this big when you've struggled all season, when you're being considered as the weakest club of the last 4 maybe last 8, and when you're lucky to even get this far???). So you learn nothing.
When you lose, you guys keep yelling "UNLUCKY!!!!!!!!!!", no it's never your team's weak play or the other team's good play, it's because you're "UNLUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". So you learn nothing from a loss either. Conclusion: don't bother ;)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
wish just rexach go to hell, with chris and bonano....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To Kyo

I hope you have wrong for if it is so it is more than pity.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Kyo, u whose fan are you? Barca fans are not arrogant we are just passionate. We played better than Real yesterday. I suggest that if you are not a Barca fan, never visit this page again

·
Registered
931 Posts
Happy San Jordi!!!!

Lucky, lucky, lucky, hahahaha!

In the second half Real could score two or three goals in addition, so if you prefer ... Luck!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
"Even a loss could teach us something"

Yeah, to stop being such a sh1t football team.
Get rid of your manager, Barca have an amazing cast of players, but a pi.ss poor manager.

What Barca need is a dose of vitamin F.
Fergusson that is.
A good manager like Alex F. could mean the difference between coming first and coming not first.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
It hasn`t sense to learn something from this loss if one man - our Prez won`t learn this "something".

·
Registered
597 Posts
Matte said:
Time to bring out the cruel dustbuster and clean the club from trash like Christanval and all the dutch players many need to be sold or released form their contracts.

what do you think???

I think it's not fair to to blame the defeat on the Dutch players, as always happenes when Barca loose... Barca was unlucky, two times hit the post, good header from Enrique just outside, a graet chance for Kluivert at the start and Saviola should have scored as well... Cesar was good in the Real-goal, and they defended with almost nine men all the time and with the ability of Zidane and Raul in attack they managed their plan, but that's not the real, attacking Real Madrid...

Back to the Dutch players; I don't think it fair to blame them. Kluivert showed at times his greatness, and even if he did not play his best match, he played fairly good... Far better than Saviola...

My (at least Barca...) Man-of-the-Match was Philip Cocu, who was all over the pitch and almost came back in time to stop Zidane when he scored. He was the only player back helping the helpless Christanval and Gabri for the very bad indeed second goal.

Frank de Boer did not have a lot to do and came out of the game with credit, and Reiziger played a poor match. Barca don't defend as a team, that's the problem.

Overmars showed some greatness and his speed is amasing. I don't think it's a good idea to sell him just because of one off-season.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Laska kolbaska said:
It hasn`t sense to learn something from this loss if one man - our Prez won`t learn this "something".

What you want him to learn? He got some good players this season and every now and then when he was about to axe Rexach , your team won amazingly.He can only get the players the coach wants . I felt that Barca badly missed Puyol and Xavi yesterday. You need somebody to inspire and since Rivaldo doesn't have his inspirational touch this season ,it meant that you needed either Xavi or Puyol to pep the team up in the match of this magnitude.

I was also slightly disappointed with the crowd yesterday. For some lenghty sessions (even before the first goal) they were quite calm.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to bRS

Well they might be missed but no club can allwo themselves to be in that situation.

When these players was away Barcelona showed to be a very thin team behind the great superstars and they cant allow themselves to be so vulnerable as they seem to be now. A Few injuries should not be able to sjake one of the greatest clubs on this planet.

But they are.:mad: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To Zenden

I dont blame everything on the Dutch i blame the whole team the coach the president their whole policy now the club seem to be badly treated now. They need to get back on track and yeah it can be so long time as 5 years before we win anything big again.

But then longer you wait then sweeter the win is dont you all agree :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
brs, I want him to learn that it`s useless to buy even the best players in the world, if you sign an impotent manager to coach them.

D

·
0 Posts
Matte said:
Bonano STAY
Reiziger SELL
De Boer SELL
Andersson STAY
Abelardo SELL
Xavi STAY
Saviola STAY
Cocu SELL
Kluivert STAY
Overmars SELL
sergi SELL
Reina STAY
Gerard STAY
Christianval SELL
Gabri STAY
Dani STAY
Alfonso SELL
Enrique STAY
Geovanni STAY...
Coco STAY
Puyul STAY
Dutruel SELL
Motta STAY

what do you think???
I'd say your mad...Why don't Barca sell their whole sqaud?

Barcelona need some stability, and you only get stability when your players know how to play well as a team. Selling 10 players will create more problems than solving them.

I'd say Barca should keep their players and keep their manager and work on it. The longer the team is together the better it will get. At least give it another season before clearing out the squad, because teams that do that, end up doing it every two years.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Barca did have a good start to the season..until november. After the Liverpool amtch you became consistently inconsistent. And during that time I was amused by the fact that you even had a defensive midfielder by the name of Kluivert. In that way i have to agree that you didn't have a good coach. I feel that he couldn't handle pressure and began commiting mistakes and some injuries to your players like Anderson didn't help the matters either.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts