Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There we go again :cool:, can't wait already, I really enjoyed the World Youth Championship, of course this is not as big, but still very nice.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/Under21/news/Kind=1/newsId=411792.html

So chosen cities are Groningen, Heerenveen, Arnhem and Nijmegen, I like both Nordic ones, Heerenveen is a lovely place always when I go there, Groningen just got their new stadium.
Don't really like Arnhem and Nijmegen, would have preferred Doetinchem instead of one of those two... of course Den Bosch and Emmen are too small, and of course we must remember Doetinchem and Emmen both were already World Youth Championship places.

Anyway, reactions?

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
I had no time to watch the World Youth Championship in a stadium, but as I am not only interested in big Oranje I will definetely try this next year. Emmen is ca.20 km away from me, Groningen around an hour. Nice that there are some games in the North.

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
why no place in the randstad :groan:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
delpi_vanni_10 said:
I had no time to watch the World Youth Championship in a stadium, but as I am not only interested in big Oranje I will definetely try this next year. Emmen is ca.20 km away from me, Groningen around an hour. Nice that there are some games in the North.
Emmen won't be a place, just Groningen, Heerenveen, Arnhem and Nijmegen ;).
Groningen has just got a new stadium, and I like Heerenveen!

Wally said:
why no place in the randstad :groan:
Not even a city wanted to if I'm right, Ajax and Feyenoord are too big, Excelsior too small, Sparta would have been a possibility but they didn't want to, Den Haag is no option, Utrecht had the World Youth Championship most important matches, and AZ, is that Randstad too? :tongue:.

With that, what's wrong with travelling? :tongue:

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Knoert said:
With that, what's wrong with travelling? :tongue:
yeah, actually with my OV provided the games aren't held in the weekend I shouldn't mind :pp

and whats with this no to the Hague? :( :pp if it was up to me I'd even let the full oranje play some interlands in the Zuiderpark. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts