·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Poland didn't make it :doh:
But Sweden did, quite convincing actually :)
Russia seems weak, so I dunno what to think of them.
The top 5 teams so far in the tournament are:

1. Sweden
2. France
3. Russia
4. Denmark
5. Yugoslavia

I really fear Denmark, they've been very strong in the first round, we'll see what they have to put up against our Old boys :D
I mean our youngest players is "ONLY" 24 :dazed:
Hopefully I can get tickets for the semi's in Globen this saturday, and if I'm really lucky, the final :drool:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Sweden juz crashed Russia, 30-26, who can stop us now?! :crazy:
The team I saw as the biggest threat was France, but after drawing against Iceland, I dunno...
Right now Denmark seems like the biggest potential opponent. Perhaps Yugoslavia, but I think they could give us a hard time, but we'd win in the end anyway :D
Germany seems to be going pretty good, although losing to Spain, correct me if I'm wrong on that last one...:undecide:

I want those semi tickets :nervous:

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
:(:(:(

Denmark just lost to Germany in the semis.... 28-23. I have NEVER seen a worse performance by the refs in a handball game. Time and time again, wrong calls, 2 min suspensions to Denmark, countless pens to Germany! :skull:

We get penalized whenever there was any doubt and we got run over in the end. Fighting to beat your opponent is one thing, you can succeed, you can fail - you can never win when you're litterally up against the refs.

I hope those two Croatian refs never get to lead another game ever again. What an outrage, what a disgrace. And to think - in the semis of the European Championship...

Germany took their chances (after all, they got plenty :rolleyes: ) and are now in the final.

Sweden better send them packing with a solid beating in their bags. Go Sweden.

ps. if anybody feels like commenting, please do so without saying "sore loser" or anything like that. A defeat is acceptable when it's done fair and square. This was not.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I came, I bought the tickets, I saw, Sweden conquered :happy:
In the beginning the icelanders looked convincing, but the only prob was that our old boys needed to warm up, and get into the game, and in the end, the result spoke for itself, 32-22 :strong:
I since the swedes I sat with were a bit stiff, I had to cheer for Sweden myself, against like 5-6 icelanders :frustrat:
But then things turn around, and the swedes started to wake up :dielaugh:

Then the second match, I sat just beside the danish supporters, I even got them going sometimes :D
But that didn't help in the end, the german defence, and the croatian refs gave Germany the win :sigh:

I'd love to go for the final, although I have no cash, but that's no the main prob, no one wants to go :sigh::depress::crybaby:

Ps. Jacob, we'll crush Germany for you, I'm really sad Denmark didn't make it to the final, first of all I was cheering for them (I have no voice left) second of all, we'd like some revenge :fero:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Congrats to the danes :happy::star::cool:
They deserved the bronze :)
After the first half in the final, Germany are leading 14-13 :doh::scared::nervous:
I think I'll hand Ljubo a chainsaw so that he can cut down Zerbe and Dragunski in the german team :crazy::devil::nasty:
My oh my....the pressure is unbearable :nervous:...gotta run, nature calls :D

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
OH MY FECKIN' GOD! :dazed:
I'm still trying to calm down :excited:
I didn't know that the WTC towers had been rebuild, but first Zerbe, and than Dragunski, I thought it was game over, insert more coins :sob:
Well the germans had their over 2.00 cm players, lethal weapons we couldn't stop.
Until the OT over course...then our 1.66 cm weapon presented himself, LJUBOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR VRANJES :strong::star::cool:
And hardly anythin could get passed Gentzel in the goal :)

But the Germans were very strong and deserved the silver, a huge step forward for this former big nation in handball are perhaps in a renesans :cool:

I juz dunno what to say, I juz wish I could be there :proud::happy::proud:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.