Xtratime Community banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
70,523 Posts
A goal of Chipciu in extra-time qualified CFR.

Unnecessary suffering as CFR was very superior to this Bosnian team.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,834 Posts
Lot of Serbs and Bosnians crying about the abolishment of the away goal rule after that, like CFR has Liverpool’s stadium and fans or something lol..

Deserved win for CFR despite the stupid missed sitters and mistakes. Outplayed them especially in ET.

The away goals change is good anyway imo, especially in qualifying games where the difference between two clubs resources, stadium, fans etc is almost never vast.. Let the game be played on the pitch..

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Well, it should lead to more over time games and penalty shoot outs....not sure those games will show who s really better.

·
Registered
17,601 Posts
Well, it should lead to more over time games and penalty shoot outs....not sure those games will show who s really better.
I mean that conceding at home suddenly made a game impossible to win, and made the home team more worried about receiving a goal than of scoring ...therefore it wasn't so much about who's better. It also made a series almost over if you had a bad home game

Maybe i'm missing something. It probably gave smaller teams more chances if they somehow managed an away goal, but otherwise it seems positive

·
Registered
70,523 Posts
In Conference League:

FCSB - Shakhtar Karagandy (Kazakhstan)
Craiova - Laci (Albania) or Podgorica (Montenegro)
Trnava (Slovakia) or Mosta (Malta) - Sepsi OSK

If CFR advances against Borac, they'll face Fola Esch (Luxembourg) or Lincoln (Gibraltar).
If they lose, they will go to Conference and play Zalgiris (Lithuania) or Linfield (N.Ireland).
Laci and Podgorica very close to extra-time.

Looks like Trnava will advance even if they lost the first leg.

And as we knew, CFR will face the surprising Lincoln.

·
Registered
755 Posts
@forestasuceava CFR didnt alow any player to go witth Radoi at Tokyo. I believe Ciobotariu or Itu, zero minutes in the current season arent keyy players so its a shame for CFR to not allow them to go...

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,834 Posts
Thankfully I don’t think they make a huge difference to us, maybe Itu over Iin Gheorghe but otherwise... we’re ok at CB and DM. Deaconu was a nice addition

It’s mostly attack & midfield we lack the real options. After that, Sorescu at RB and Radu/Vlad as GK would have made it perfect..

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Registered
70,523 Posts
Rivals for Romanian teams if they advance:

CFR: Slovan Bratislava or Young Boys

FCSB: Kolos Kovalivka (Ukraine)
Craiova: Anderlecht
Sepsi: Sutjeska (Montenegro) or Maccabi Tel Aviv

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,834 Posts
Still shocking though. Sumudica’s arrogance before the match is the exact opposite of what Petrescu used to do... and it shows

Also strange formation , without Burca and Camora they’re lost... also Alibec and Budescu would be huge for this side, but they cannot join until next round.. (If Budescu is even joining)

21 - 40 of 55 Posts