Xtratime Community banner
101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,907 Posts
Goodbye CFR. Dead club with deadwood and a manager who is deluded and past it

Only in Romania can you have clubs who made 10 points in CL and even more recent 12 points in EL doing this badly..

Jablonec is truly TERRIBLE in Czechia too, which really highlights how bad this is

We are at the bottom level of football. Completely dead without real owners who want to invest

Unless some foreign investors come in soon, I have almost no hope that we will even qualify to Europa League again, let alone have performances in Conference League

Fucking Romanian mentalities never change. Don’t want to spend money to make money, tiny brained idiots

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,907 Posts
Let’s pool our money and do it, seriously! With the right minds in it we wouldn’t need a ton of money at first either

·
Registered
25,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
We can at least study this option. Plus we could work for the club. For instance, I believe Gică could be one of the best scouts of Romanian talents. Rumaniac would be the team psychologist or manager, etc.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Goodbye CFR. Dead club with deadwood and a manager who is deluded and past it

Only in Romania can you have clubs who made 10 points in CL and even more recent 12 points in EL doing this badly..

Jablonec is truly TERRIBLE in Czechia too, which really highlights how bad this is

We are at the bottom level of football. Completely dead without real owners who want to invest

Unless some foreign investors come in soon, I have almost no hope that we will even qualify to Europa League again, let alone have performances in Conference League

Fucking Romanian mentalities never change. Don’t want to spend money to make money, tiny brained idiots
Jablonec is a top 5 side in CZ. They have some clever offensive players but their defense is quite suspect and they use a former winger for CB. Celtic pumped them for 7 with some newcomers.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,907 Posts
Jablonec is a top 5 side in CZ. They have some clever offensive players but their defense is quite suspect and they use a former winger for CB. Celtic pumped them for 7 with some newcomers.
Yeah that’s more what I meant I guess, I talked to some other Czech fans too, for CFR not to score even once against them is very bad.. I don’t know why Petrescu would go defensive against a team with such problems at the back

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,907 Posts
We can at least study this option. Plus we could work for the club. For instance, I believe Gică could be one of the best scouts of Romanian talents. Rumaniac would be the team psychologist or manager, etc.
Agreed. I can make team & training reports and maybe help in other areas too

If a couple of us were to get coaching licenses at the same time it could help too, and pool our investment ofc

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,907 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,907 Posts
Jesus you’re right we really avoided a bullet there people say what they want about Rădoi but you’re actually spot on.. he would constantly play his stubborn way and ruin the young players potentials and attacking opportunities

·
Registered
17,865 Posts
Jesus you’re right we really avoided a bullet there people say what they want about Rădoi but you’re actually spot on.. he would constantly play his stubborn way and ruin the young players potentials and attacking opportunities
Sadly if Radoi is sacked I think he'll be chosen

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,907 Posts

·
Registered
17,865 Posts
Well Hagibest here does much better journalism than all the big sites combined. So not that far from reality

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,907 Posts
Well Hagibest here does much better journalism than all the big sites combined. So not that far from reality
A dream is what you make of it, you cannot know until you try and sometimes surprise yourself

I really would seriously like to find out how much it would cost, starting from the ground up. Maybe we should make a WhatsApp group if you guys are serious

We always talk our great ideas, maybe we can actually try to make even a small difference or influence others more clearly this way. No dream is too big if you take the right steps, I mean look how even the big clubs in Romania operate... all we need is funding

·
Registered
70,661 Posts
Just sayin'... I imagine Petrescu bunkering our NT vs San Marino when we need a win to qualify for the WC...
Unfortunately, all Romanian coachs seem to be in a bad period, beyond maybe Hagi.

I was thinking in September that, if we failed in Iceland or Macedonia, I would go for Bergodi. Seriously.

·
General Iordanescu
30,552 Posts
I would definitely try our Hagi if Radoi disappoints in the next few matches. I think he'd probably accept i at the start of a campaign. But I don't think the FRF would want him

·
Registered
25,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
A dream is what you make of it, you cannot know until you try and sometimes surprise yourself

I really would seriously like to find out how much it would cost, starting from the ground up. Maybe we should make a WhatsApp group if you guys are serious

We always talk our great ideas, maybe we can actually try to make even a small difference or influence others more clearly this way. No dream is too big if you take the right steps, I mean look how even the big clubs in Romania operate... all we need is funding
For funding, we could try a crowdfunding campaign where every person would own part of the club.

I mean, there are about 3 million Romanians living in the West. If only half invest $100, we'd have 150 million. These are simplistic calculations but it gives you an idea of the financial power that large masses have.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts