Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rubin is already out which is a good thing for russia coefficient.:thumbsup:

Zenit will play with slovakian side moravce in the uefa cup second qual round.

Lokomotiv will start in uefa cup first round,Cska is qualified directly for the CL group stage......Spartako will play against Celtic in the third qual round.

I fear for the russian clubs in europe this year,lokomtiv and zenit look horrible,especialy in the defense.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zenit eliminate the slovakian team 5-0 on agg and is qualify for uefa cup first round,it joins loko and spartak there..draw today.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The draw:

Midtjylland(denmark)-Lokomotiv

I belçieve this dannish club meet cska in 2005,though loko are big shockers in europe last seasons i can not see them being eliminated......

Zenit-S.Liege.....not too easy draw for zenit,they are fav but the belgium club are no pushovers.

Spartak-hacken(swe)

If spartak plays the usual they will have no problems.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dmitriy said:
Anything less then all three advancing would be a disaster.
You had loko disaster last year,spartak almost against sheriff.....

S.liege is leading the belgium league...they might upset zenit.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Spartak is playing second division team from Sweden :) lol

But im worried about Zenit. They have played pretty bad considering they are at the top in our league.

·
Registered
66,242 Posts
AAB fan said:
Spartak is playing second division team from Sweden :) lol

But im worried about Zenit. They have played pretty bad considering they are at the top in our league.

Yea I agree completely with you about Zenit. They haven't played nice football at all. When we beat them 2-0 in Moscow we completely outplayed them, they looked awful.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spartak-Hacken 5-0
Zenit-St.liege 3-0
Midtjylland -lokomotoiv 1-3

Very good for russia coefficient!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Good results :thumbsup:

Loko's was the best though. That team are top of the Danish league.

FC Hacken are utter garbage. Dunfermline managed to draw with them in the last round ffs!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Angle_eyes said:
Good results :thumbsup:

Loko's was the best though. That team are top of the Danish league.

FC Hacken are utter garbage. Dunfermline managed to draw with them in the last round ffs!
:nono: ,Spartak is better then your useless Rangers and your neighbours Celtic together!,hands down for Spermtak!:D ,the best fsu side at the moment!:strong:

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Eh? :D Celtic knocked your mob out fair and square. And we've just beaten the German champions. Time for a reality check :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Angle_eyes said:
Eh? :D Celtic knocked your mob out fair and square. And we've just beaten the German champions. Time for a reality check :thumbsup:
Spartak plays the best football in fsu,period!:) ....this doesn't mean they can win all the games....luck was not on their side against celtic at home.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
You tell him, Sir kleber. :pp

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Yeah, I think it's got to the stage where he says stupid things because it's what's expected of him. And so his bumchum can back him up afterwards :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
But you are still 7 points behind us, that says a lot too. :)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts