Xtratime Community banner

181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
8,439 Posts

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Trabzon doesn't have what it takes to even succeed against not all that spectacular PSV...

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Trabzon are a disgrace, they embody a stereotype of a typical Turkish team which is the first one to concede even if there are 20 other games.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
now its getting embarassing. 3-0. and those guys get hardly beaten in the tsl. shows you how fukking ridicilous our league is.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
What did he do :confused:

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Mustafa Yumlu's next stop is the second division. Sucks for him but he just doesn't know how to play football.

Deserved rout for PSV. Trabzon showed promises here and there but there's nothing they can do as they make it easy for PSV to get free shots on goal.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Tolga tries to pass to M. Yumlu, but the centre-back is so far ahead of the pitch that the pass gets intercepted easily.

Bit of me thinks that Tolga thought "**** this I'm gonna get myself sent off." :D

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Zokora is one of the worst footballers on the pitch. He's been letting them have a riot in our defense.

·
Registered
59,048 Posts
:howler: Colman now faking injury when PSV are in Trabzon's box

How could this Trabzon side have kept a cleansheet in the San Siro? :confused:

at least Burak Yilmaz managed to score in Europe.

·
Banned
94 Posts
i'm glad they apologized for the video so there's no bad blood now, u can be unsportsmanlike pricks off the pitch too..

and mustafa yumlu definitely isn't up to par but he's from the trabzon youth system, so he'll probably stay put. trabzon used to have a heavy focus on homegrown talent but bjk and gs are far ahead of them in that department now. with all the utterly useless transfers ts makes it should rethink that..

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
:howler: Colman now faking injury when PSV are in Trabzon's box

How could this Trabzon side have kept a cleansheet in the San Siro? :confused:

at least Burak Yilmaz managed to score in Europe.
It was kind of obvious after the first five minutes that Trabzon didn't care about the game. Probably cuz Senol did something.

Clearly Trabzon underestimated PSV. It's there loss.

PSV should have won that game by more than 7 goals.

181 - 199 of 199 Posts