Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh dip, we have a game today. Can't wait to see another 3 CM formation with Selcuk the centerpiece.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Volkan, Gökhan, Bekir, Yobo, Hasan Ali, Meireles, Mehmet Topal, Kuyt, Cristian, Stoch, Sow.

Intersesting formation here. 2 players who have been out for a while are shoved back into the starting 11...as well as publicly stating that Stoch was not in form. TBH I would have played with Caner instead. Anyways, we don't have to see Selcuk today until the 80th min hopefully. We should get 3 pts here and that should basically be enough for us to go through. Sow has been on form so I expect 2 goals from him. 4-1FB

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
i dont believe any line-up until its official. The line-up above makes too much sense to be true.

And that wouldn't be a 3 cdm tactic, Cristian is in the Alex role.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
its on Antu and NTVspor. I think thats good enough. I guess that means no more crying about Selcuk? ahahah

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Haydi Fener!!!

Important week for Turkish football, a win here will really help our points, if GS and FB qualify for the next rounds it will be great for the countries points.

Volkan, Gökhan, Bekir, Yobo, Hasan Ali, Meireles, Mehmet Topal, Kuyt, Cristian, Stoch, Sow.

Intersesting formation here. 2 players who have been out for a while are shoved back into the starting 11...as well as publicly stating that Stoch was not in form. TBH I would have played with Caner instead. Anyways, we don't have to see Selcuk today until the 80th min hopefully. We should get 3 pts here and that should basically be enough for us to go through. Sow has been on form so I expect 2 goals from him. 4-1FB
I think Meireles being back will be a huge plus.

Fener have struggled in terms of passing lately which leaves the attacking trio out of the game.

With Meireles he bring experience, accurate short and long passing, is able to move from defense to attack at speed and spot forward players.

I guess Kocaman will be using Stoch because he'll have the team playing more attacking.

Caner is good in away games for his defensive ability, Stoch however, is a better out and out attacking player.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
True, but remember Stoch never drops back to help the defense and Hasan Ali is a liability. If Stoch played on the right I would not really care too much. But Hasan Ali cannot make the simple passes or dribble. Stoch needs to be closer to make sure he can get out of the tight situations.

Unless if Stoch is able to find his form and makeup with assists and goals.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
its on Antu and NTVspor. I think thats good enough. I guess that means no more crying about Selcuk? ahahah
it would be the best news ive heard all day i'll tell you that much :D

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I think we'll see somethign more of Topal being the DMF and both Cristian and RM pushing up a bit more. Both of them can pass the ball better than Selcuk so I think that they'll play more upfront, with Cristian being at the very front and RM dropping back a bit more. But the good thing is that all 3 have a nasty shot from far away so I won't be shocked if they all start to bombard the goal from a distance. Just not sure if RM is ready physically but it should be ok.

This is more of what I want to see at FB, but still prefer a 4-4-2. But getting there.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
With Meireles, I wouldn't have rushed him back for this game. Save him for the league over the weekend. Sezer looked OK with limited time in the last game, give him a shot today and see how he performs. Yobo back is a huge plus, unfortunately he has to come back next to Bekir.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
You are right, I forgot about Sezer. Sezer over Cristian IMO. That would have been perfect.If you are going to play 3 mids, then play and offesnsive mid. Sezer is perfect.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Yeah Sezer would be good to see here, but with this formation it looks like AK is going out all gunz blazin.

I look forward to a demolition job on the Greek Cypriots.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Sezer is actually good, he just had karma bite him in the ass for the piclik he did with EsEs. Now that his injury is done with and looks to be in decent shape we need to start utilizing him more.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts