Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
This is one of those "am I really watching football or just 20 men running about" type of game.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Sounds like Aykut's firing and humiliating the most respected player in the organization had a short lived affect on the motivation of the squad. What was it one game? Borussia M'gladbach was it I think.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Holy balls, our puss tactic is unbearable to watch. Just keep conceding possession and giving them attacks at home. Yeah, that won't help their confidence or anything. I also love how Selcuk "Burak Yilmaz'ed" down in the corner and the ref just looked at him like he's an idiot.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
If I were Stoch or Krasic I'd say transfer me so I'm not wasting some of my good years on the bench while shit players like Selcuk are playing.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I can't stand any more of this. **** off already Aykut.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
You guys are right about Stoch and Krasic, I would say the same thing. But also remember, those guys never track back and defend. Even the guy at Ajax said the same thing about the Man City players, how they don't feel the need to track back and defend.

But still not a valid excuse to play Selcuk. He should play last 10 mins to preserve the lead.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts