Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
V

Liverpool will meet Lille in the first leg of the last 16 Europa League tie in France on Thursday.

In the last round, Lille edged out Turkish outfit Fenerbahce 3-2 on aggregate after a 1-1 draw in Istanbul. Adil Rami's 85th minute strike saw Rudi Garcia's team earn the right to take on Rafael Benitez's men.

They finished second in their Europa League group having tallied 10 points from a pool that also consisted of Valencia, Genoa and Slavia Prague.

Lille play their home games at the Stade Nord Lille Metropole. Formed in 1944, they're nicknamed 'Les Dogues', which translates as the Mastiffs.

·
Registered
59,077 Posts
Eden Hazard to be at a bigger club next season?

what is he actually?

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Eden Hazard (born 7 January 1991 in La Louvière) is a Belgian football player.

That's all I've got :D

No, he primarily plays as an attacking midfielder and a winger. Eden is known for his decisive speed and amazing technical ability.

·
Registered
59,077 Posts
Rafa will think *winger*

something for left then?

otherwise there's always Lyon to do their yearly raid of Lille.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Aquilani = ruined.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
I'd love to see Hazard at United. Kid looks like he has all the makings of a future World Class player, with the right nurturing.

Aquilani is shit.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I would take Aquilani back to Roma for half the price. Would be handy in the role Perrotta plays and hopefulyl Liverpool fixed his injury problems :thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Just back from the game

Should have scored in the first half, but the second really was shite

·
puzz!eshock
1,814 Posts
i put draw/Liverpool

never putting shit on liverpool again

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
another a disappointed result in one week for the reds. and individual performance, each player play for himself. no high morale or passion showed to the red shirt.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Just back from the game

Should have scored in the first half, but the second really was shite
torres, gerrard and babel were able to score. lille was better only in the last 10 minutes of the game, i.e, after that silly goal was scored. :moan:

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Good performance tonight, Lucas played well too. Be interesting to see if Aqua can recover in time for the man u game.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
indeed.

I had been worried before the game. excellent result, and we have the right now to think in winning this title.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts