Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We welcome the Belorussians to Istanbul for the second leg on Thursday. The first leg ended 0-0 with Meireles being sent off a few minutes after kickoff. That creates a problem in the middle with him and Emre not available. We might see good old Selcuk starting in this one. Yobo and Topuz have been training again but Sow didn't train today so he may not feature. BATE will be searching for that important away goal so we have to be strong defensively.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
We are going to see a very boring squad here without Sow, Emre and RM. Also, no Krasic and Stoch (since they are have not been playing). Maybe we can see a 4-4-2 with Semih?

------Semih--------Webo-----
--Caner--------------Kuyt----
-----------Christian-----------
-----------Topal--------------

HAK--Egemen-----Bekir--------GG
------------V-------------------

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
It's gonna go like this. Belarus team will score agaol within the first 10 minutes. They will then play ultra-defensive the rest of the game and Fener will get 2 goals in the last 5 minutes to win. This is how a usual Turkish team does it in Europe, either that or it will end 0-1 with that early goal and anti-futbol tactics.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I only watched the 2-4 Gladbach game live in which FB played suprisingly well but FB has yet to lose a game in the EL. Can't be all luck, no?

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
it is all luck man lol. We play the worst tactic with a questionable line-up.

We donked out last game, if it wasn't for Volkan that game could've been easily 2, 3-0.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So Meireles and Bekir are suspended. Emre unavailable. Topal, Caner and Egemen will miss the next match with a yellow card (if we qualify).

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Topuz will not be in the match squad, expect to see Selcuk. Yay.

A screen has been set up near the stadium for the fans to watch.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
FENERBAHÇE'NİN 11'İ:
Volkan, Gökhan Gönül, Yobo, Egemen, Ziegler, Salih, Mehmet Topal, Kuyt, Baroni, Sow, Webo

So I like it, we have a good midfield that will be able to pass the bal and so on, but I don't agree with 2 'new' guys in the back. HAK played well vs Trabzon. I don't know if he needs a rest.

Anyways good to see Salih start.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Very good lineup! Vebo!

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
IMO the key to this game will be shooting. We should have guys like Cristian, Sow, Baroni and Topal bombard their goal. We can score from the ensuing corner of karambol. They will obviously defend the whole game.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am very surprised with Salih starting, but I like it. Sow was hurt, I hope he won't further aggravate anything this game.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bench: Mert, Serdar, Selcuk, Caner, Stoch, Recep, Semih

Naturally we will see Selcuk, Caner and Semih. Recep and Stoch don't even need to be there.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts