Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
oh yeah....

BENFICA: Roberto; Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei e Fábio Coentrão; Javi Garcia; Salvio, Carlos Martins e Nico Gaitán; Saviola e Cardozo.

SUPLENTES: Júlio César, Pablo Aimar, Jara, Roderick Miranda, Felipe Menezes, César Peixoto e Alan Kardec.

PSG: Édel; Ceará, Traoré, Armand, Makonda; Camara, Chantôme; Luyindula, Bodmer, Nenê; Erdinc

SUPLENTES: Coupet, Sakho, Tiéné, Maurice, Makhedjouf, Bahebeck e Kebano

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
You guys should win this one.

Expecting a good comeback performance after the heart break against Braga, with JJ probably going super attacking again.

What's the latest on Aimar?

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You guys should win this one.

Expecting a good comeback performance after the heart break against Braga, with JJ probably going super attacking again.

What's the latest on Aimar?
Dude... don't jinx us :smileani:

Not sure on Aimar, i think this is going to be two home games

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Gaitan is 50/50 to play.....

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Benfica are 14 to 1 favorites? Or am I misreading that? Forgive me, I'm not much of a gambler.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
It's the odds. If it was a prize fight or baseball, they'd be listed at +1,400 (IE bet 100 to win 1,400).
So in your case they'd be underdogs, right?

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So in your case they'd be underdogs, right?
Not sure about underdogs, underdogs only compared to Man City, Liverpool and Porto since those are the teams with bigger odds (smaller return on your dollar).
That's like saying that Man City's the #1 fav, Porto 2, Pool 3, us 4

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I misunderstood your original post - I thought the odds were strickly for the upcoming games, head-to-head. So the 14-1 odds on Benfica, I thought that they were 14-1 favorites over PSG. Thus my confusion.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
BENFICA: Roberto; Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei e Fábio Coentrão; Javi Garcia; Salvio, Carlos Martins e Nico Gaitán; Saviola e Cardozo.

SUPLENTES: Júlio César, Pablo Aimar, Jara, Roderick Miranda, Felipe Menezes, César Peixoto e Alan Kardec.

PSG: Édel; Ceará, Traoré, Armand, Makonda; Camara, Chantôme; Luyindula, Bodmer, Nenê; Erdinc

SUPLENTES: Coupet, Sakho, Tiéné, Maurice, Makhedjouf, Bahebeck e Kebano

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Go Benfica!

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Luyindula goal. 0-1.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts