Xtratime Community banner

141 - 160 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
BTW Celtic is leading against Lillie by 2 goals. Will have to win.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
damn what a chance wasted ; leao shud have converted but then rebound too

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Goall - Leao...Dalot Leao combo; Wonderful pass from Bennacer from mid.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
I remember people asking for assists from Bennacer and long passes from the central midfield. Bennacer is capable of all that. Made the cross for the penalty on Zlatan, then long pass cross the field to Dalot who made the brillant assist to Leao. Finally a fine cross field assist for Dalot's goal. I just have a soft spot for Bennacer 😎

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Also Bennacer and Diaz combinations could be something to really enjoy in future games

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Kjaer / DiaZ - Mom for me.

Enjoyed the second half more; Could have added one or two more.

·
Registered
15,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Easy and comfortable win. Diaz man of the match for me. Also a great game from Dalot with a goal and an assist. We have our answer to "who is the back-up for Theo?"

Favourable result in the other game as Lille drew 2-2 with Celtic.

·
Registered
104 Posts
How many penalties have Ibrahimovic missed in his career? I don't think there are many.
Scored two, missed two so far this season I think.

Edit: According to transfermarkt,

Total penalties scored - 83
Total penalties missed - 13 (14 with the miss today)

·
Registered
15,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #153 (Edited)
Our Europa League adventure continues tonight against Lille.

Predicted XI:

Donnarumma
Dalot--- Kjaer --- Romagnoli --- Hernandez
Tonali --- Kessie
Castillejo --- Krunic --- Diaz
Ibrahimovic​

Calabria is reported to have fatigue, so Dalot is tipped to start. Against Celtic, Pioli opted for this midfield duo, but against Sparta it was Bennacer alongside Tonali. The rest of the eleven the same as the Sparta match. Gabbia is now available for selection, so the only absentee is Musacchio.

Lille have had great form this season in Ligue 1. The last time we played them was in the group stage of the 06/07 Champions League (we also played Celtic that year in the first-round knockouts).

A win tonight would mean that although not mathematically guaranteed progress to the next round, in reality we would be there. Given the form and quality of the opposition, a draw would be acceptable and a loss not a disaster. It just means Pioli would not have the same flexibility for rotation in the final games in the group.

Kick-off 21.00 CET

·
Registered
12,395 Posts
What a f soft penalty for Lille and they are 1 up. While itnisbvery questionable, Romagnoli continues to disappoint. Where is Gabbia ffs

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Good to see Renato after a long time; played well.

On the contrary; Krunic & Castellijo needs to be subbed. Diaz needs to move in the middle.

Capitano needs to get back to shape.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
0-2 : very poor clearance; could have been saved but the bounce.

Lillie playing well; we look like ran outbof ideas today.

141 - 160 of 177 Posts