Xtratime Community banner

241 - 260 of 279 Posts

·
Scudetto
23,519 Posts
3.5 (5 being super important).

For the short term, it is absolutely imperative that we win this because otherwise there is a possibility of a 4-game losing streak happening.

For the competition itself, I would like for us to go as far as possible with as little as possible.

The reported lineup tonight is perfect in that sense.

·
Registered
13,903 Posts
I keep saying I don't care but can't help but get excited the day of the game.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I keep saying I don't care but can't help but get excited the day of the game.
For me it’s not excitement when it comes to EL. Always feel a bit depressed when we’re participating in this tournament as it reminds me we’re a 2nd tier club. Better than being 3rd tier, though. Would call it curiosity.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Wow, what a touch by Krunic to take down the long ball and pass it to Rebic for a golden chance. Best thing he has done in his whole Milan career

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Bennacer injured again, right hamstring. Don't know if it's the same muscle that kept him out the last months...Unless he was not supposed to start the derby, I do not know why we would risk him today having just recovered from a long muscle injury..

·
Scudetto
23,519 Posts
Bennacer injured again, right hamstring. Don't know if it's the same muscle that kept him out the last months...Unless he was not supposed to start the derby, I do not know why we would risk him today having just recovered from a long muscle injury..
I would argue he quite desperately needed the minutes. He has yet to hit form thus far. No issue for me him starting this.

·
Registered
13,903 Posts
I would argue he quite desperately needed the minutes. He has yet to hit form thus far. No issue for me him starting this.
Agreed, though of course the outcome was unfortunate.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Milan: G Donnarumma; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Dalot; Meite, Kessie; Castillejo, Krunic, Calhanoglu; Leao
Red Star Belgrade: Borjan; Pankov, Degenek, Sanogo; Gajic, Kanga, S Srnic, Gobeljic; Ben Nabouhane, Ivanic; Falcinelli

🤦‍♂️

No need to start any first team players ffs

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Krunic with a horrible mistimed shot, that would have otherwise ended far up in the stands, hits the hand of a Red Star player who had it raised and out of body a bit. Penalty...bit harsh or I just do not like those penalties..
Anyway goal by Kessie.
By the way, think Krunic was decent in the first game. Just keep him away from our box.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
They score from a good finish. Romagnoli should have closed down better. Standing too far from the striker allowing to get a shot in. I dunno went fast but not convincing by Roma again. Passive as usual

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Let's lose this. Not that we cant fvck it up even if we try to win. We are in pre Covid form.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
On Romagnoli, we know he can do better and is better than this BUT he isn't showing that almost all season. He is slow ok, but he is easily passed by almost all the opposition attackers. Also, he doesn't commit to closely mark or dispossess someone AND some times when he tries it he commits a foul or is just passed easily. He has become the worst defender we have now.

His injury might have left a serious physical or psychological scar... Don't know what other explanation there could be.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Finished 1-1 in a very poor match that they were again down to 10 from tge 70'. We had to play Ibra and Rebic from the 46', Alexis, Theo as well... Hakan play full 90min...

Pioli has started to be all over the place with his "tactics"... I predict soon enough we will start hearing PioliOut.

241 - 260 of 279 Posts