Xtratime Community banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
15,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Kjaer injured and has to be subbed off for Romagnoli. As I have said before, you shouldn't compromise the important tournaments on the EL. Better we're eliminated from this competition so we can focus on Serie A.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Ok...Celtic just wasted a big chance as Romagnoli pretty much just passed the ball to a Celtic player in our box ...Then I think Krunic lost the ball again in front of our box and the defence was not ready and caught by a simple pass to a Celtic player who clipped it over Donnarumma

·
Registered
15,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
The only thing of real value for the remainder of this game is that Romagnoli and Gabbia get some minutes together which could be vital. However that is not enough reason for me to watch the remainder of this game.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Hakan scored on a good fk. Plenty of time to get back in the game. Just now Castillejo scored...

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Actually a good finish from Castillejo. Lifted the ball instead of just shooting

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Then Castillejo again with a horrible finish after the Celtic GK gifted us the ball...

·
Registered
15,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
I'm choosing pizza over persevering with a useless stream on this. Will keep an eye on livescore.

Whatever the result of this game though, I really hope Pioli puts out a completely second string eleven against Sparta.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
What a goal by Hauge! Starting to show some of the same things that made us sign him! Really got some quick feet and ball control even in high tempo.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
LOL, Hauge with a great assist and Diaz with a neat finish. Really good skill from both of them

·
Registered
12,399 Posts
Good reaction after going 2 goals down. Just now Diaz scores for 4 2. hauge with a beauty to make it 3 2 as well, now provides a good assist to Diaz.

BUT what a stupid decision to play Kjaer for the 17 game in a row... Ffs we have enough reserves to put a decent 11 there.

·
Registered
15,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Lille leading 2-1 against Sparta. If things remains like this, we're through, but with no realistic chance to top the group.

And on that note I hope Pioli is not so boneheaded to put out any starters against Sparta. Play the likes of Colombo, Maldini, Duarte, Kalulu, Krunic, etc.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
I am really worried about Theo getting injured. He has also played too many games and makes all these raids in high speed all game and often goes in with full power to reach a ball...

·
Registered
15,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Agreed, Dalot needs to play more. We should have also kept Laxalt, unless he really had his mind set on choosing Scottish first-team football over the Milan bench/cup rotation.

So there we are, we're through to the next round. I hope we get Real Madrid.

·
Registered
12,399 Posts
For next game

Tatarusanu
Kalulu Duarte Musachio(or primavera player) Dalot
Krunic Tonali
Samu Diaz Hauge
Colombo/Maldini

181 - 194 of 194 Posts