Xtratime Community banner

61 - 80 of 457 Posts

·
Registered
69,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Pandurii: Stanca - Unguruşan, Vasiljevic, Bunoza, Grecu - Răuţă, Mrzljak - Pleaşcă, Voiculeţ, Herea - Hora

Maccabi Tel Aviv: Rajkovic - Peretz, Tibi, Filipenko, Rikan - Medunjanin, Alberman, Igiebor - Micha, Sa, Ben Haim II

Player by player it's an average Pandurii

·
Registered
69,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Hora doing quite well; he wants to impress Daum who is in the stadium.

Herea 1-1, assist by Voiculet (?) I think

·
Registered
69,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Gent: Rinne - Nielsen, Mitrovici, Gershon - Foket, Kums, Neto, Saief - Matton, Depoirte, Coulibaly
Rezerve: Thoelen, Kujovic, Schoofs, Perbet, Simon, Horemans, Milicevic

Viitorul: Râmniceanu - Benzar, Ţâru, Carp, Cr. Ganea - R. Marin, I. Filip, Purece - Iancu, Chiţu, Fl. Tănase
Rezerve: Buzbuchi, Buzbuchi, Rădoi, Casap, Rusu, Nedelcu, Hodorogea, Nimely

Tehnicianul Viitorului nu se va putea baza pe Brandan, unul dintre cei mai experimentaţi jucători din lot, din cauza unei accidentări.

·
Registered
69,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
HT for Pandurii. Even if Maccabi are better individually they didn't impress too much. With a bit of attention Pandurii can even win.

·
Registered
69,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
It's 1-3 in Romania and 4-0 in Belgium.

I think Pandurii will be a good team in 1-2 months. But no way they are ready for this level now.

·
Registered
69,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
There was no stream for Viitorul anyways lol

It was too tough for a debut team (with many young players). They needed a lighter round before this, not this as the first match. And everything went wrong tonight with injuries, before and during the game.

·
General Iordanescu
27,896 Posts
There was no stream for Viitorul anyways lol

It was too tough for a debut team (with many young players). They needed a lighter round before this, not this as the first match. And everything went wrong tonight with injuries, before and during the game.
I'm pretty sure you could find a laola stream but i wasn't there to check :D

That Haifa-Steaua game was :howler:

·
Registered
69,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Say what you want but when Steaua lost to Haifa and Stuttgart, they advanced to next round both times.

Give me that (a big defeat in group stages and qualifying further later) in current conditions, I take it.

And let's not forget Steaua has the biggest margin win in EL history (6-0 to Aalborg, not that I care about that). So let's not use selective memory. This is not the place.

61 - 80 of 457 Posts