Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Plzen is a good team, even two years ago when we played them they where a pretty solid team. Their squad hasn't changed much since then but they have grown as a team. They proved that last season and this season in Europe and in the Czech league.

Definatly not to be underestimated. They've got significantly more quality then BATE, imo.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Plzen is a good team, even two years ago when we played them they where a pretty solid team. Their squad hasn't changed much since then but they have grown as a team. They proved that last season and this season in Europe and in the Czech league.

Definatly not to be underestimated. They've got significantly more quality then BATE, imo.
BATE is a Champions League team with a bit of experience in the competition.

I don't buy all the Plzen love, have watched them on numerous occasions.

This is a game Fenerbahce can take. Is Raul back?

Haydi Fener! do us proud!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
BATE is a Champions League team with a bit of experience in the competition.

I don't buy all the Plzen love, have watched them on numerous occasions.

This is a game Fenerbahce can take. Is Raul back?

Haydi Fener! do us proud!
No. Meireles will miss both matches against Plzen.
And if I remember correct, Plzen and BATE were in the same group of CL last season and finally Plzen was the third while BATE was the last.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I don't know what kind of a midfield we're going to see tomorrow without RM and Emre. Topuz also has not played for a while....so it would be dumb to play Selcuk as well. I guess Salih, Cristian and Topal??

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
No. Meireles will miss both matches against Plzen.
And if I remember correct, Plzen and BATE were in the same group of CL last season and finally Plzen was the third while BATE was the last.
They did indeed. 1-1 in Plzen and 0-1 to Plzen in Borisov.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
UEFA rejected your appeal and Meireles will miss both Plzen games.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
I feel really bad for Hasan. He's been the first decent left back we've had as a nation in a long time and now he's not even included in the squad because of Aykut's boner for Ziegler.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Hasan and Stoch both weren't taken. They can't facking wait for the end of the season to bring in a competent manager that will give them a chance.

Starting 11: Volkan, Gokhan, Yobo, Bekir, Ziegler, Topal, Cristian, Selcuk, Sow, Kuyt, Webo.

Bench: Mert, Serdar, Topuz, Salih, Caner, Semih, Beykan

Caner Semih and Topuz will get in, regardless of the score or situation.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Hasan and Stoch both weren't taken. They can't facking wait for the end of the season to bring in a competent manager that will give them a chance.

Starting 11: Volkan, Gokhan, Yobo, Bekir, Ziegler, Topal, Cristian, Selcuk, Sow, Kuyt, Webo.

Another very conservative approach by Aygut

Selcuk Sahin makes it again!

Haydi Fener!

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
If I were both of them I'd leave regardless who the new manager is. Hasan should go back to Germany and Stoch could find himself a club in Russia. They'll both play 100% of the time again and they'll have successful careers instead of being stalled at FB.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts

What's the beef with Hasan?

I swear Aygirl is worse than a woman on her period! this guy has fallen out with just about everyone, quit three times and is still there.

I really hope Fener do this but this guy has got to see a shrink or something, you can't be fighting with everyone on the team.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
I can't see much happening tonight without Emre in midfield. At least Salih is good while attacking. Every time Cristian gets it he slows the whole play down.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts