Xtratime Community banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I guess that is pretty standard expectation. Obviously for Vidi it will be higher, they are seeded until the 4th round. Their goal could be to reach the group stage after all these years.
But for Paks and PAFC it pretty much depends on the draw. If uefa coughs us and they get Rosenborg and Basel in the second round, then there is your answer. :) If they get decent draws, like Suduva and Vorskla in the second round, Liberec and Apollon in the third, then they just have a fighting chance.

Pretty sure Bognárgyuri will not be afraid of anyone. :D

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
By Chernobyl you mean Vorskla? Cus then I coughed up my little random draw. :(

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
49 days until the draw. I'm like not psyched at all. I won't be attending to any of the quali games. I won't be sitting there like some 12-year-old. Not at all.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Poll for all two of you :)
How far will Újpest go in the Eurofoci season?
1) 1st qualifying round
2) 2nd qualifying round
3) they will all get covid again so 0th round

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
That 3rd option was such a clickbait wasn't it. I'm going with 2) though.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Stop that shit! :) Not anymore you don't! I fully expect Hungary to get point if not points at the Euro, especially against Portugal. They have some shaky shit going on hátul.

But seeing Rüdiger, Werner and Havertz yesterday I'm not sure what we could achive in Münich.

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
win or draw against Ports, draw or defeat against Frogs, win against Krauts. that's 7, 5 or 4 points. could be either one of 1., 2. or 3. place.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts