Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, we are on our way.

Fradi, pafc, Vidi, Paks?! The dream team.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One thing you don't know.

The town of Paks is not only great at football but chess as well.

You need to be a stategic thinker to be good at football.

Too bad MTK have a chess department too. So my point has no point. :(

But MTK have not won a single game this month if I'm not mistaken, so not much of a sansz.

·
Registered
59,928 Posts
the Zsidò Magyar were always good at chess, plus they basically invented the Atom, too, and the Foci of course, so that‘s triple owning. also who cares about one month results, gotta look at the big piktcha :)

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Especially Russian Zsidók. What's that all about?

If MTK make it, I will salute them most fasó!

When do we beer together again, btw? How is business? Not moving to Judapest / country?

·
Registered
59,928 Posts
beer asap. that is when I'm back home. possibly during summer school holidays. business generally sux, had a good run lately though, not sure if luck or my magic. not moving, no.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I so want to just sit in somewhere where there is good music and good beer.

You're Hungarian, so it must be Magic. :) Take down those pretender fake taxis!

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
the Zsidò Magyar were always good at chess, plus they basically invented the Atom, too, and the Foci of course, so that‘s triple owning. also who cares about one month results, gotta look at the big piktcha :)
(y) The Zsidò Magyarok are always doing the business (maybe even literally:)). Most magyars of note seem to be in the club, chess among other fields. Not so much with focisták, coaches being a different story.

It'd be great if MTK make it. I'm rooting for em.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We may not even have eurofoci the same way we had last year. :( Because of money-grabbing big clubs.

big tech, big pharma, big clubs. We gave them way too much powaaa.

·
Registered
59,928 Posts
so what? it’s not as if any of those 12 or 20 clubs would be missed. 6 angol clubs for crying out loud. good riddance

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Ha think I'd miss them. Wouldn't be the same without, like em or not. Plus Szalai Attila may end up on one of these teams.

Course they have the powaa cuz they generate the big $. No one watches the CL cuz of Fradi:) Still don't like the idea, but get it.

·
Registered
59,928 Posts
I don‘t watch the CL, not even with Fradi. watched the CL qualis and the EL with Fradi though. will possibly watch it again now, most likely the CL becomes more competitive as a consequence.

doubtful that Török Szalai goes to one of those clubs. at least I hope he doesn‘t. would be awesome if UEFA really bans the players from the EB, haha that would raise our chances enormously :)

think about it, 17 french, 9 portuguese and 6 german players would be affected, plus most english, spanish and italian. none of ours. now that‘s magic

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Doesn't matter now, it's over. Now that didn't take long. Let's thank those angol szurkolók, szövi!:)

Ha course not even with Fradi, you're an MTK dude. I suppose to root against them would be a reason (the only reason I'll ever watch the NY Yankees).

·
Registered
59,928 Posts
nah, it was more like I don't watch them because nincs kedvem watching them get thrashed by random Angol, Spanyol or Olasz teams

not that there's a chance it ever happens, but wouldn't watch a CL group stage game MTK vs Barca/Juve/whomever either

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hope it won't be Kisvárda trying to fail as 4th placed team...

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MTK won 3 league games in 2021. :/ They are going down, and going down hard. At least not to NB2.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So it's pretty official, like 99% that we'll have Paksi Erőmű. 4 strong teams at last, none of that Honvéd-Malmö bullshit, I'm sure Aron remembers that beautiful game...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts