Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Doing really well, that's great to see. So many good results, kinda mitigates the Krasnodar disappointment a few weeks ago.

I wish Spartak had saved that 0-1 in Maribor though, they'd have deserved it. But in the end I'm not sure this is a bad result.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Krasnodar elimination was realy bad for russia but now they have a chance for the title.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Spartak keepers must had been the best so far in the Cl.

Promes mvp.

Greeat strikes in the goals.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Great performance Spartak along with an impressive display of banners from their fans pre-match. I also thought Promes was the man of the match, I am sure if he had been available they would have beaten Liverloool quite easily.

It's Champions League night tonight so you know what that means? Yes the same as what has happened every other group stage night since 2006 old flappy clappy - Igor Icantmakesaveav let's a goal in again. He is the laughing stock of World Football.

Just to show how bad this record is - Azerbaijan no hopers qarabag goalkeeper did what Icantmakesaveav hasn't done for 11 years tonight in keeping a clean sheet.

Igor is utter dog-shite isn't he?

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
90 minutes on the clock and CSKA Morecambe haven't even had a shot on target, not 1 despite Neymar's Brazilian strike partner Vitinho playing.

Let's get this in context, if the mighty Basle played without a goalkeeper, they would still be winning.

Just close this club down for ****s sake, they have no fans and they always finish bottom of their Champions League group.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
cska the only russia side remaining in europe a great win at lyon.

in the end of the day

krasnodar with the worst performance,loko,zenit and spartak ok though loko was trashed by atletico at home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts