I didnt know they were playing today....:D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
A beautiful goal by Necati.... :thmbup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Necati has the potential to be the next but better and all rounder version of Hakan Sukur,and unlike hakan I think Necati could also make it, in a big club in europe.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Please, let's not talk big after a goal in a friendly game....:D :tongue:

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I sadly didn't see the match, but it was nice to read that Hagi gave a fair chance to the youngsters. It's good experience for them to play in important friendlies like this, getting them ready for CL next year. Necati really is becoming a huge star I hope he will end this season as the top goal-scorer in the Super Lig.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I was a good game against a good team and in front of almost 50.000 spectators. We controlled the game and we would have been been leading by 2 goals if Ayhan hadn't touched Hakan's header on the goal line.
The 2nd half was ruined by all the substitutions. Schalke made 9 subs while we made 11.

Necati's goal was fantastic.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
What a fantastic goal from Necati.

Our board will say that with this victory we don't need to make a transfer.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
galatasaray-fr said:
What a fantastic goal from Necati.

Our board will say that with this victory we don't need to make a transfer.
hey, what do they think of Mihaita Plesan?

btw nice pics :party:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Cengo said:
Please, let's not talk big after a goal in a friendly game....:D :tongue:

Well, I was wrong again :tongue: :howler: :tongue:

I didnt see the game but saw highlights and what a goal by Necati.. What a class goal, it looks like my goal in Pro Evolution 4 goal... My avatar makes more sense now...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
We played very well except the last 20 min, controlled most of the game. It looks like when we are hyped up we do very well but I guess we are going to struggle against the mid level teams in the Turkish teams again.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
The crowd was awesome from the little i saw on the tellie....good stuff!:thmbup:

·
Banned
405 Posts
Every Gala fan should bojkot (don´t know how to spell =) ) Galatasaray. This board is just awfull.

What do this people think Gala is? They shouldn´t be sitting up there, they just phuck everything up, not a single good move.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts