·
¯\(°_o)/¯
5,489 Posts
France

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think we might have a small chance of going through from the group...maybe i'm just fooling myself though.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
I'm expecting zero or one win for BiH in this Eurobasket. Reason being, our three best players are missing (Teletovic denied participation by Suns, Nurkic coming off an injury, Djedovic got a German passport). Shame because I thought we could at least reach the Round of 16 at full strength.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
And Israel beats the depleted Mother Russia.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
What a game! We barely beat Israel in OT 86-84. In the 3rd, we trailed by as much as 16 but closed the gap late in the 3rd and made it a close, back-and-forth game the rest of the way. Kikanovic hit a crazy three to send it to OT and hit the game-winning layup.

·
Registered
46,132 Posts
Win of Italy over Germany after extratime. It's the most talented Italian team in ages. No doubt about that. Unfortunately we miss a talented center.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
France come from behind to beat Russia. :cap:

Russia's 4th loss, what is up with that team.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
I can't believe France is actively participating. I have a hard time understanding at least, Parker and Diaw participating, I would have imagined some guys taking their spots. They're going to have a long season with the Spurs...

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
I can't believe France is actively participating. I have a hard time understanding at least, Parker and Diaw participating, I would have imagined some guys taking their spots. They're going to have a long season with the Spurs...
Maybe they want an automatic Olympic spot for one last shot at gold in their careers?

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,888 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts