Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres some interesting news from UEFA

The winners and runners-up in the seven qualifying groups will go through to the UEFA EURO 2008™ final round in Austria and Switzerland in three years' time.


Decided today
The qualifying-round format was decided by UEFA's Executive Committee at its meeting in Tallinn, Estonia on Tuesday. The qualifying phase for EURO 2008™ consists of one group of eight teams and six groups of seven. The qualifying competition will begin in the autumn of 2006, after the FIFA World Cup in Germany that summer. Co-hosts Austria and Switzerland will qualify automatically.
http://www.uefa.com/uefa/news/Kind=128/newsId=296795.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,110 Posts
i agree with our luck we will end up in the last group
 

·
Sheperdesque
Joined
·
21,256 Posts
BiH
Italy
Croatia
SiCG
Slovenia
Macedonia
Albania
San Marino

Now this would rock!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Bosanac said:
BiH
Italy
Croatia
SiCG
Slovenia
Macedonia
Albania
San Marino

Now this would rock!!!!!

Haha Are you being sarastic here? :)
I really don't get it.. we are always unfortunate when it comes down to the qualifing groups..there's something up there that really hates our team :fero:

Anyhow..which ever group we end up in, I sure hope it's not the same as SCG and Cro..I'm sick of it..we tend to take it personlly and the hatred increases..

I just hope the Belgium incident doesn't happen again..we have to stop playing like amateurs .. :frustrat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
please delete this thread its too early to talk about euro 2008, sadly its making me depressed everytime i visit the forum
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,350 Posts
sajtion said:
please delete this thread its too early to talk about euro 2008, sadly its making me depressed everytime i visit the forum
These qualifications will start next year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
DJ Bungi said:
These qualifications will start next year.

i understand they will but its still early for this discussion in my opinion. there is many games to go first to complete world cup 2006 qualifications let alone the event its self in summer 2006. why do we need to hype about euro 2008 which is in three years time anyway
 

·
Sheperdesque
Joined
·
21,256 Posts
Mrs P. said:
Haha Are you being sarastic here? :)
I really don't get it.. we are always unfortunate when it comes down to the qualifing groups..there's something up there that really hates our team :fero:

Anyhow..which ever group we end up in, I sure hope it's not the same as SCG and Cro..I'm sick of it..we tend to take it personlly and the hatred increases..

I just hope the Belgium incident doesn't happen again..we have to stop playing like amateurs .. :frustrat:
i was trying to be funny :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
sajtion said:
i understand they will but its still early for this discussion in my opinion. there is many games to go first to complete world cup 2006 qualifications let alone the event its self in summer 2006. why do we need to hype about euro 2008 which is in three years time anyway
I disagree..talking about WC 2010 would be exaggerating..but not this one.. if we want to discuss it, i don't see the problem, you don't have to interfere.. right??

Bosanac...yeah..I got it..but I was just checking..:D you never know with some ppl :pp
 

·
Sheperdesque
Joined
·
21,256 Posts
sajtion, we have lost all hope for Germany 2006 so we try to move on heheh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,110 Posts
its a fact, we will not make the world cup lets atleast hope we make the euro. Volim te Bosno
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Yes, I understand but this thread gets my depressed as hell..... Let us finish theese qualifications for Germany in style first then we can focus on Euro 2008!

My only wish is a younger and more spirited, enthusiastic team.....
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top