Xtratime Community banner

Select 8 players you want to see in EURO.

• René Bolf (Baník Ostrava)

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Zdenìk Grygera (Ajax Amsterdam)

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Tomas Ujfalusi (Hamburger SV)

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Marek Jankulovski (Udinese)

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Martin Jiránek (Reggina)

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Tomás Hübschman (Sparta Prague)

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Petr Johana (Sparta Prague)

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Roman Tyce (München 1860)

• David Rozehnal (FC Brugge)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Adam Petrous (Rubin Kazan)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Roman Hubník (Sigma Olomouc)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Tomás Repka (West Ham Utd)

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Jiri Koubsky (Tescoma Zlín)

• Vlastimil Vidlicka (Tescoma Zlín)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miroslav Holenák (Slovan Liberec?)

• Tomás Hunal (Teplice)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rudolf Skácel (Olympique Marseille)

• Zdenek Pospech (Baník Ostrava)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I would pick the tried and tested back four of:

Grygera----Bolf-----Ujfalusi-----Jankulovski

with - Rozenhal, Johana, Hubschmann and Jiranek as backups.

Also, about Rudolf Skacel, I think he is a great young talent, and would consider taking him to Euro 2004, but probably more of a midfielder player than a defender...

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, but Skácel is IMO the only player able to play instead of Jankulovski. Tyce is crap, Johana, Hubschman are central defenders, Jiránek plays on the right. Only Grygera can play there but he's a starter on RB. So that's my point. Skácel got my vote.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I see Skacel as a little more offensive player then being a defender..the matches I seen with L´OM this season he has been used as more a left winger....

I remember vs Partizan in the CL he missed so many chances that I stop counting them:D but he can be good in the future :)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jacques_Terrac said:
I see Skacel as a little more offensive player then being a defender..the matches I seen with L´OM this season he has been used as more a left winger....
Skácel is a left midfielder/winger but if we speak about his chances in our NT team his only one is in defence. No place for him in midfield, we're well covered there. But he's an ofensive midfielder as Jankulovski is. ;)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Märco said:
Yes, but Skácel is IMO the only player able to play instead of Jankulovski. Tyce is crap, Johana, Hubschman are central defenders, Jiránek plays on the right. Only Grygera can play there but he's a starter on RB. So that's my point. Skácel got my vote.
Hubschman played leftback against us in the game against Prague, when Zdenek got injured early in the game. I wasn't that impressed with him back, but hé where in the same group as you so I say now that he can play leftback. ;)

Besides the normal starters I went for Jiranek, Hubschmann, Johana and Rozehnal. Zdenek hasn't impressed yet at Ajax, but with you he has always done his job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.