Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Toronto, soccer fans tend to celebrate their teams' victory parading around town with great big flags swaying outside their cars. Unfortuneatly, I have not had the opportunity to share in the festivities since Portugal has failed to reach the last THREE world cups. Moreover, I refuse to particpate in that debacle where Portuguese wave Brazil's flag.

So my point is, do you fellow soccer fanatics feel I would be out of line waving my BIG ASS PORTUGAL flag when we kick some butt in the next few weeks?!!!!!!!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Nelson,

here in Montreal we have a rather large load of brazilian flag waving portuguese posers. I don't believe in waving a flag for another nation...except Canada of course..... :)

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good,

So we are in agreement. Portugal flags will be hanging out of car windows all over the city of toronto, montreal and any other city where the Portuguese community has improved with our presence!!!!

Viva Portugal!!!!
Viva Joao Pinto & Nuno Gomes

Poster formerly known as Sniper.

For some weird reason, the system was no longer accepting my password!!! WAS I BANNED??? I HOPE NOT, I HAVE BEEN A GOOD BOY ALL ALONG!!!!!!

O

·
0 Posts
Nelson

You actually have my permission to run over any individual of Portuguese extraction that you see on college or Dundas st. :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ola,

I remember you posted a commentary regarding the lack of Portuguese nationalism in Toronto. I am hoping that my fellow Portuguese-Canadians will help me prove that we ARE proud, and with reason, to be Portuguese!!!!!

I HOPE TO SEE YOU WAVING YOUR FLAG TOO!!!!!
I will be the guy in the silver Acura!! hahaah

Viva Portugal and Canada!!!! THE BEST POSSIBLE COMBINATION!!!!!!!!

O

·
0 Posts
Wave whatever you want, but don't wave a brazil flag and don't let me see you on tv proclaiming we and Brazilians are brothers and all that sort of nonsense.

J

·
0 Posts
god if portugal wins the euro i will go syko don't be suprised if i take my portuguese flag 2 skol...

------------------
FORCA PORTUGAL
FORCA DRAGOES

1 - 9 of 9 Posts