Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1361 - 1380 of 1395 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Not had the chance to see the match yet, but i've heard we showed no urgency at all until going 2-0 down then were the better side.Pathetic if true.

How bad was it?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Just seen brief clips of the goals.

stupid crap defending on the weiss goal, the hamsik and Glushakov goals were good.

·
Registered
64,011 Posts
Think about it, Slutty doesn't really use typical wingers like Samedov.
No but the likes of Tosic and Musa certainly provide more width than what we currently have. Anyway this team is most dangerous when it passes the ball along the ground through the middle which is what we saw the last 15 minutes against Slovakia.

Thank god I'm not Russian :proud:
lol but you are though.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
So if Shatov is out injured then we're looking at a completely different midfield from the first two games. Glushakov-Mamaev-Shirokov?

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Shatov doesn't seem to have recovered yet. Schennikov, Golovin and Neustadter are dropped. Kombarov, Glushakov, Mamaev and Shirokov are in.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Kombarov though :err:

I can already see Slutty the genius employing a Kombarov whips in 100 crosses to Dzyuba gameplan. In addition of course to the tried and tested Ignashevich hoofs it up to Dzyuba tactic.

·
Registered
64,011 Posts
Kombarov though :err:

I can already see Slutty the genius employing a Kombarov whips in 100 crosses to Dzyuba gameplan. In addition of course to the tried and tested Ignashevich hoofs it up to Dzyuba tactic.
If that were to happen I'd call for his firing, lol. A first XI with this much skill and flair should be properly utilized nto made into a pragmatic outfit.

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
Hope dies last. You still have 45 min to keep the loss to a minimum.

1361 - 1380 of 1395 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.