Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
66,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know Russia got a virtual dream group (only Ireland would have made it better).

Very fortunate draw for Russia considering that the NT is really in a transition phase like 2004. Only eight years ago we got a deadly group.

·
Registered
66,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we'll see this tomorrow

Akinfeev
Anyukov
Berezutskiy
Ignashevitch
Zhirkov
Denisov
Shirokov
Zyryanov
Izmailov
Arshavin
Kerzhakov

It also looks as if Baros won't be in the starting line-up, but the key here is stopping service to Necid.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
I think we'll see this tomorrow

Akinfeev
Anyukov
Berezutskiy
Ignashevitch
Zhirkov
Denisov
Shirokov
Zyryanov
Izmailov
Arshavin
Kerzhakov

It also looks as if Baros won't be in the starting line-up, but the key here is stopping service to Necid.
Malafeev
Anyukov
Berezutskiy
Ignashevitch
Zhrikov
Denisov
Shirkov
Zyranov
Dzagoev
Arshavin
Kerzhakov

That's the line up for me.

I fancy Kerzhakov to be amongst the goals in a comfortable win. Russia to win by 2+ goals.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Good lineup dmitry....just if Pav is 100% fit he is better then Kerzh that is for sure.

I think we might trash the Czhechs today 3-0..cant really see what they can do..we have a superior team this season. After Spain we are imo the favorits..and maybe we are even better then spain. Lets see what happens

·
Registered
66,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Same as Italy.

Малафеев, Анюков, Игнашевич, Березуцкий, Жирков, Денисов, Зырянов, Широков, Дзагоев, Аршавин, Кержаков.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
good game overall russia,i like the defense in the second half arshavin dissapeear in the second half.

dzagoev mvp.

berezutsky and ignashevich good.

kerzhakov send him back to russia,pavluchenko to star against poland.

czech rep no defense,touch well the ball in the first half,rosicky still a good player.

akinfeev to start in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts