Discussion Starter #1
anyway more on topic then :p

what final maksimir will look like....................... we hope

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
poljud will also get a face lift, its a beautiful stadium but when uget close to it u see the delapidated state its in, most likely it wil get a new roof, a face lift and a southern stand under the semafor

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
osijek- gradski vrt

planned typical english box style stadium

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and rijeka s future planned stadium

i think its nice but if u ask me the design copies poljud too much, as does the design showed of zadars ' wave roof ', this rijeka design pretty much jst looks like a modernized poljud

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
um ok so why were my replies taken out of the new stadiums project and made into a separete thread? who has the power to do that lol

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
it's because the architect is Boris MAgas, which is the same that projected Poljud,
it's clear he has love for that shell shape :D

btw, the hungarian savez whatched the complete presentation of that stadium and said it will be between the most beautifull stadiums in europe

Omolje said:
um ok so why were my replies taken out of the new stadiums project and made into a separete thread? who has the power to do that lol
i have been, sorry, because that topic where you posted is only for "other " stadiums projects, in fact we had no topic for the 4 stadiums on our bid, so you had the honour to start that topic which really felt here :D

the other topic with your photo was completly of topic in stadiums projects, so i splited it

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
All the stadiums look good. I really don't care if it looks like a prior project or not, as long as it's finished.

Imagine the benefits to our league if we had FOUR money-makers in Osijek, Split, Rijeka and in Zagreb.

Any chance we can get expected capacities? Also, will any of the new stadiums be terraced? I don't like all seaters, they're for lazy North American sports fans.

Cheersch

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Omolje said:
and rijeka s future planned stadium

i think its nice but if u ask me the design copies poljud too much, as does the design showed of zadars ' wave roof ', this rijeka design pretty much jst looks like a modernized poljud
Where will they build Rijeka's new stadium? I don't like Kantrida (physically) whenever i see it in person. But it does have a great view. I wish they would keep a similar backdrop for a new stadium.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well there isnt enuf room under that cliff for a new modern stadium hehe apparently it used to be the site of an old quarry, hence the shape

but i kno what u mean sometimes the location of the stadium is just as important in regards to its beauty, in that regard u cant fid many places that come close to the beauty of gospin dolac in imotski lol it loooks so barbaric , fuken dinaroids, i luv it

Attachments

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
croatian batman said:
Where will they build Rijeka's new stadium? I don't like Kantrida (physically) whenever i see it in person. But it does have a great view. I wish they would keep a similar backdrop for a new stadium.
they will build it on Rujevica,
which is supposed to become our "olympic quarter", with all the sport things it need,
there are some good ideas about it,
btw you will watch the whole kvarner from there, like on any other part of Rijeka :)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Omolje said:
well there isnt enuf room under that cliff for a new modern stadium hehe apparently it used to be the site of an old quarry, hence the shape

but i kno what u mean sometimes the location of the stadium is just as important in regards to its beauty, in that regard u cant fid many places that come close to the beauty of gospin dolac in imotski lol it loooks so barbaric , fuken dinaroids, i luv it
Thats a beauty of a stadium...I wonder where it is??? :lala: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
36,109 Posts
haha..Estadio Alcatraz :)

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
at the time it was built, the stadium in split wouldve been one of the best in the world, its a great design. i think youll find that none of the stadiums will look like these projections when theyre actually built, they rarely do

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
BillyBob said:
at the time it was built, the stadium in split wouldve been one of the best in the world, its a great design. i think youll find that none of the stadiums will look like these projections when theyre actually built, they rarely do
Especially if we use any Aussie construction companies like the English did.LOL

Can you believe the hold up on Wembley??

Cheersch

1 - 20 of 30 Posts