Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you would kindly support Scotland & Ireland's bid by clicking on the link in my sig ;)

No seriously who do you honestly think will be given the tournament?

Anyway, may the best nation(s) win :D

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
It´s definitely between Scotland/Ireland and Austria/Switzerland.
You guys will win it in the end, I suppose.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Though all officials tell the opposite, we definitely have no chances after what happened in the last weeks.

- Blatter
- 4 clubs of top league relegated because of financial problems (Tirol, Sion, ...)

...and of course I see no chance because Germany hosts WC 06, so it wouldn't make sense to concentrate football on central Europe for three years.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah you both make very good points.

May the best nations win ;)

CB

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I hope Ireland/Scottland get the Championship... It would be so good to have it over there in the West, always a full stadium... Even I would be there...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Some good arguments by tgv.
And at the moment it also makes more sense to let Ireland and Scotland automatically qualify, rather than Austria and Switzerland.

I´m happy that WC2006 won´t be too far away, so I could live with Ireland/Scotland getting the EC.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah well wherever it goes it deserves to be either Scotland/Eire or Austria/Switzerland and wherever Fifa/Uefa? choose I'll be there :tongue:

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Don't be so sure.

There is some top British/rest of area Hooligan fear (Germany winning WC over England for exactly that reason) and the central European lobbying is currently ruling over the Western European one. So the chances are equal, if they are, if not they are rather leaning towards central Europe...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts