Xtratime Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
THE
14,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tho we have a topic about NT games, I thought we might have closer look at our boys.

so, besides english and non-Yurp players, we basically have entire team at Euro?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
3 of the starting 4 defenders for Portugal are Chelsea players, with the other being Real Madrid's Pepe.

·
Premium Member
17,516 Posts
am really pleased with bosingwa, he played well defensively...

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Yeah Bosingwa did well; Ferreira on the other hand was owned quite alot by that Kazum fella.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Like I said, he owns the entire flank. His pace and acceleration are almost unmatched. He recovers his position defensively with such ease.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Our french players didnt have a good day. The match was really boring.

In the other hand, Holland vs Italy was wonderful, even Boula was awesome. We must go for Van der Vaart, he is a superb player.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Second round for our players.

Portugal beat Czech Republic 3-1. Bosingwa, Ricky, Paulo and Petr played the full match. Cech couldn't do anything in the goals, and he made a few good saves. Paulo played an average game and Carvalho was solid as ever. Bosingwa played well too, he is a very athletic player, with lot of pace and skills. Very good signing!
Croatia beat Germany 2-1. Ballack didn't play very much and the croatians dominated the game.
Holland destroyed France 4-1. Maka and Malouda were starters and Anelka entered the game at the final minutes. I didn't see the match...

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Terrible mistake by Petr thought; can't believe this has happened to him twice this season.

·
Third Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
977 Posts
Euro 2008 is over for Makelele, Anelka and Malouda as France finished bottom of their group following 2 - 0 defeat to Italy.

·
THE
14,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, While I'm happy that we have Ballack,Portugal's 3 defenders and coach is also ours, so....Paulo is a bit too soft, we shoudl send him to some boot-navy-camp.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts