Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1263 Posts

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, it's no big secret that we didn't make it, but since we're all football fans I'm sure we'll still have fun watching the tournament. I figure we might as well have a thread dedicated to the event.

Even though I have no clear favourites, I still can't wait for the opening kick off. So which team(s) are you guys going to be rooting for?

·
Registered
27,416 Posts
France and Romania.

I also would like Russia and Greece to do well, it will be interesting to see what the Greeks can do now.

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
I hope the Italians take it all.
I love their football.

Whoever makes it out of their tough ass group is a European Champion in my eyes. Haha
Totally unfair Group.
Should have put Italy, France, Holland, and Croatia

:excited:

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I want Spain, Greece or Russia to win. But i think that Italy, France, Portugal and Germany will be the ones to win it.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Im in for Holland and Turkey but Ill think Germany will take this one. I also wouldnt mind if Croatia did well, nice people, nice country and they have a nice team. Ill be rooting for them.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Russia and Hrvatska atm.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Czech R., Russia, and Romania.

Ivica Osim tips the Romanians to do something big.

I hope the Greeks fall out in the group stage. They've had their share of success, and I don't want to see that type of football in the later stages again. No doubt however they will be a very tough nut to crack. Very.

·
Registered
11,798 Posts
:moan::cry:

i had tickets for Euro 2008. all serbia had to do was qualify :(

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
A: Portugal, Switzerland
B: Germany, Austria
C: Italy, France
D: Sweden, Spain

Q: Portugal over Austria; Germany over Switzerland; Italy over Spain; France over Sweden

S: Portugal over Germany; France over Italy

FINAL: Portugal over France 2:1

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Austria in the quarterfinals? :howler:

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
I'll be cheering for Romania, Russia, Greece and the Czechs.

Group A: Portugal, Czech Republic
Group B: Germany, Croatia
Group C: Italy, Netherlands
Group D: Spain, Russia

Qs A-B: Portugal
Qs B-A: Germany
Qs C-D: Italy
Qs D-C: Netherlands

Who knows. I'm looking forward to watching Group C, I hope Romania can make it out of the group. Also, I don't see Italy winning the tournament although I think they have impressed me the most out of all the other teams. For some reason I think France will flop.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I dont think the Dutch will get out of that group i think Italy and France will, the Dutch dont seem to be as strong as them two.

1 - 20 of 1263 Posts