Azerbaijan

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Hayastan#1 said:
azerbaijan is in the 7th (the last) pot with the weakest teams I doubt they'll finish 2nd over Greece, Armenia, and Slovakia
You make it sound as if YOU were in the 1st pot :howler: Being in the 7th pot is as good (or as bad) as in the 6th - no freaking difference.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hayastan#1 said:
Another completely pointless post. Deleted.
Daaaamn bro why do you delete my message everytime I prove that Armenia is better than Azerbaijan. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Hayastan#1

Ok... here we go again.

Frankly dude, at this point you haven't proved anything to anyone over here and your arguments are laughable at best. And let’s end this discussion right here as it really gets very boring to continue this stupid discussion.

This is the OFFICAL monthly FIFA ranking. According to its latest January 2006 edition, Armenia is indeed 6 points above Azerbaijan (you are on 108th spot while we are on 114th). But before that, from September’04 to September 2005, Azerbaijan was ranked higher than Armenia with difference being as much as 9 points (Azerbaijan was 114th, while Armenia was 123rd). And way before that, sometimes Armenia was higher, sometimes Azerbaijan, and so on and so forth...

But here the trickiest part comes in - neither I nor anyone else on Azerbaijani forum actually cares how we ranked relative to you guys.

We might be several points higher; we might be several points lower. It doesn’t change a thing, and we don't give a damn about it.

Our goal is to be better in ABSOLUTE terms, and we want to compare ourselves against the best teams not against some team that is barely as good (or bad) as we are.

So, having said that, I can only recommend you to relax and quietly enjoy your OWN team without getting annoying about other people’s teams :)

P.S. Another way to measure relative strength of two teams is to see how well they did against each other… and I don’t think you would want to go there ;)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
we are in group A we Kazakhstan. So that means we are going to have 8 teams in our group

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Armenia comes into our group! :D:D:D

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Finalnd also comes in Group A

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Belgium is in... man this group sucks... :howler:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Serbia is in... good old friend :)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Poland is in... damn... I was hoping Turkey will join us ;)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
...and finally Portugal...

1 - 20 of 673 Posts