Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important game on Saturday eve in Talinn. The old cliche is true here as well, if we are to challenge for qualification we can't drop points. Macedonia won here, no reason we can't either, no excuses!

Probable lineup :

................Aouate.................

Afek........Gershon......Ben Haim...........Gafni

Alberman...........Zandberg.........Tal.............Benayoun

..................Colautti..................Katan

A very offensive lineup, should get the job done.

2-1 win for us is my bet. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
Important game on Saturday eve in Talinn. The old cliche is true here as well, if we are to challenge for qualification we can't drop points. Macedonia won here, no reason we can't either, no excuses!

Probable lineup :

................Aouate.................

Afek........Gershon......Ben Haim...........Gafni

Alberman...........Zandberg.........Tal.............Benayoun

..................Colautti..................Katan

A very offensive lineup, should get the job done.

2-1 win for us is my bet. :thumbsup:
Yeah it is a good lineup. But i believe Kashtan will put Ziv in the left back instead of Gafni. Anyways,We shouldn´t underestimate them, specially playing away, remember Macedonia beat them by a minimal margin. But we have enough quality to beat them.

EL EL ISRAEL!!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I think this is a good game. Im kinda worried a clever Estonian team might rise. I was reading an article on the progress of the Estonian NT and they are pretty good. There goalie is good too, eventhough he is a 2nd goalie for arsenal or something(checkup?). I think we can do some damadge to them....

I just hope we dont play around with the ball and make chances.... im happy colautti is in the team and i think he will make his mark somehow....

Katan-Coloutti :D what a perfect combinnation...

will Toto Tamuz be benched and used as a sub?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tamuz will be brought in if a goal is needed I assume, or if Kashtan is brave enough to ask for more goals :D

I think that after the last campaign all that we want is just to watch some good football and against Estonia there's no reason we can't do it. Remember Kashtan promised attacking football so it's put up or shut up time for that.

BTW our players couldn't use our official jerseys, they had to use their own clothes instead. The security service ordered that.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Raanan said:
BTW our players couldn't use our official jerseys, they had to use their own clothes instead. The security service ordered that.
what do you mean by this?

Anyways Katan should not be striker, a midfielder fits him better especially the way he's been playing lately. I want Tamuz or Ben Shoshan up front. Those 2 are young and have no fear of striking the ball. I hope Kashtan lives up to his word and plays attacking football, its the best to watch, but it seems evident that estonia will not be easy

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
what do you mean by this?

Anyways Katan should not be striker, a midfielder fits him better especially the way he's been playing lately. I want Tamuz or Ben Shoshan up front. Those 2 are young and have no fear of striking the ball. I hope Kashtan lives up to his word and plays attacking football, its the best to watch, but it seems evident that estonia will not be easy
Ben Shoshan and Tamuz are both young and very eager, but are not worthy right now.... in Andorra match and in some firendly for sure..they have to prove themselves. I wouldnt have them up front if i were u..

and why did they have to use there own clothes? I dont get it? :confused:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
i would use this team-o

-----Colautti----Arbeitman

---------Benayoun
--Katan-----------Zandberg
---------Alberman

--Ziv------------------Afek
-----Gershon--BenHaim

----------Awate

i like it and dig it totally :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
this would be the best lineup imo:

------------awat-----------------

------gershon-----ben-haim-------
--afek--------------------klemi----

-------alberman------tal-----------
--zandberg-------------benayoun--

------colautti------omer golan------

i know you might say omer goaln doesnt deserve to start up front but we all know what a talented player he is, and imo he will play a whole lot better than katan...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
If you guys take Katan out, where will you place him in midfield? Will you take Zandberg? Idan Tal? These two are very important in midfield combining with Benayoun since they don't leave everything for Yossi.

My lineup:

---------------Awat---------------

Afek-----Guershon------Ben Haim-----Ziv

--------Alberman------Tal-------------

----Benayoun-------------Zandberg

--------Katan------Collauti--------

It is a good lineup IMO and a probable one that Kashtan should be testing. The only doubts are who will start as a leftback, Ziv or Gafni in midfield if Kashtan will put Badir in ( don't know who will he sack in this happens) and in attack he will start with Katan, but maybe Arbeitman or Ben Shushan would give more firepower. In defense Ben Yosef is in a better form than Guershon, but Kashtan trusts in the former Hapoel Tel Aviv captain.

·
Registered
947 Posts
---------------Awat---------------

Afek-----Gershon------Ben Haim-----Ziv

----------------Tal--------------------

Katan---------Benayoun-------Zandberg

-----Ben Shushan------Collauti--------

i would use this lineup against estonia !

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Alot of people are saying that if Israel loses to Estonia than its over?
Why is that?"

I mean.it looks bad, but its not over...not over til the fat lady sings ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
this will most likely be israels lineup vs estonia

-----------------Colautti--------Katan--------------------------
----------------------Benayoun (c)--------------------------
-----------Tal--------------------------Zandberg--------------
-----------------------Badir--------------------------------
Ziv-----------Gershon---------Ben-Haim------------Afek
-----------------------Aouate-------------------------

Kashtan has opted for experience by putting Badir as the holding midfielder instead of Alberman.

Also Ziv has earned a precious start instead of Roni Gafni after impressing vs. Slovenia.

be'ezrat hashem

My Prediction.....Israel 3-0 Estonia

Colautti 24', 87'
Benayoun 43'

yaaaaala yisrael.......................milchamaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
249 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Alot of people are saying that if Israel loses to Estonia than its over?
Why is that?"

I mean.it looks bad, but its not over...not over til the fat lady sings ;)
We simply can't afford to lose points to any of the weaker teams, we must take maximum points from Macedonia, Estonia, and Andorra.

·
Registered
249 Posts
falafel22 said:
hey what channel will it be on? and what site ofcourse?
Israel

Arutz 1 (Channel 11)

World

The Israeli Network (Check Cable/Sattelite Listings)

Internet

www.seeisrael.tv (recommended)
www.watch-il.com

21:30 (09:30 pm) Israel Time
14:30 (02:39 pm) New York Time (EST)
11:30 (11:30 am) Los Angelas Time (PST)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
A mistake in my opinon, all the players are good choices but instead id like to see a 4-3-3 with Zandberg and Tal on wings, Benayoun in the center. Saban should take Ziv's postion

I believe that it should be more like this

----------Awat---------
Afek---Ben Haim---Gershon----Saban
Tal-----Benayoun------Zandberg
Katan----Colautti-----Ben Shoshan/Tamuz/Arbietman

all in all its a strong line-up i just don't want badir there because this is a fairly young team preparing for a competiton in 2 years so i'd hope they can all develop a chemistry together, who knows how long Badir can last. I say we win 2-0, but if kashtan takes Badir out and pushes up putting in one of the young strikers then we can see alot more goals coming from us.

·
1st Tier Poster
47,851 Posts
Estonia's probable lineup:

-------------Viikmäe

Lindpere-----Oper-------Terehhov

-------Klavan---Dmitrijev

Kruglov--Stepanov--Piiroja--Jääger

-------------Poom

We were very poor against Macedonia so I quess your team will be the clear favourites for this match but maybe our players can find the motivation and avoid two home defeats in a row...we will see.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Does Reshet Bet broadcast the game?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts