Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goalkeepers: Vyacheslav Malafeev (FC Zenit St. Petersburg), Anton Shunin (FC Dinamo Moskva), Vladimir Gabulov (FC Kuban Krasnodar).

Defenders: Sergei Ignashevich (PFC CSKA Moskva), Aleksei Berezutski (PFC CSKA Moskva), Vasili Berezutski (PFC CSKA Moskva), Denis Kolodin (FC Dinamo Moskva), Aleksandr Anyukov (FC Zenit St Petersburg)

Midfielders: Yuri Zhirkov (PFC CSKA Moskva), Diniyar Bilyaletdinov (FC Lokomotiv Moskva), Igor Semshov (FC Dinamo Moskva), Konstantin Zyrianov (FC Zenit St. Petersburg), Viktor Budyanski (Udinese Calcio), Dmitri Torbinskiy (FC Spartak Moskva), Vladimir Bystrov (FC Spartak Moskva), Roman Vorobyov (FC Khimki)

Forwards:
Ivan Saenko (1. FC Nürnberg), Andrei Arshavin (FC Zenit St. Petersburg), Pavel Pogrebnyak (FC Zenit St. Petersburg), Aleksandr Kerzhakov (Sevilla FC), Dmitri Sychev (FC Lokomotiv Moskva), Roman Pavlyuchenko (FC Spartak Moskva)

Standings:

Croatia 17 pts, 7 pld
Israel 17 pts, 8 pld
------------------
Russia 15 pts, 7 pld
England 14 pts, 7 pld
Macedonia 7 pts, 7 pld
Estonia 3 pts, 8 pld
Andorra 0 pts, 8 pld

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Good news for those of us in North America... Fox Soccer Channel will be showing the game live at 11AM. :thumbsup:

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Macedonia
Goalkeepers: Petar Milosevski (Enosis Neon Paralimni FC), Jorde Georgievski (FK Vardar).

Defenders: Goce Sedloski (SV Mattersburg), Igor Mitreski (FC Energie Cottbus), Nikolce Noveski (1. FSV Mainz 05), Aleksandar Vasoski (Eintracht Frankfurt), Goran Popov (Levadiakos FC), Vlade Lazarevski (Groclin Grodzisk Wielkopolski).

Midfielders: Aleksandar Mitreski (FC Koln), Velice Sumulikoski (Bursaspor), Darko Tasevski (PFC Levski Sofia), Vanco Trajanov (PFC Chernomorets Burgas), Vlatko Grozdanovski (AC Omonia), Artim Polozani (TuS Koblenz).

Forwards: Goran Pandev (S.S. Lazio), Goran Maznov (FC Tom Tomsk), Aco Stojkov (Debreceni VSC), Goce Toleski (SIAD Most)

·
Registered
66,224 Posts
I want our starting 11 to look like this.

Gabulov
Berezutskiy Ignashevitch Berezutskiy
----------Zyranov----------
Bystrov-----Bilyaletdinov-------Zhirkov
----------Arshavin-------
Kerzhakov---------Pavyuchenko

I'm telling you guys we'd light them up with that line-up, I don't care how offensive it is :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
I want our starting 11 to look like this.

Gabulov
Berezutskiy Ignashevitch Berezutskiy
----------Zyranov----------
Bystrov-----Bilyaletdinov-------Zhirkov
----------Arshavin-------
Kerzhakov---------Pavyuchenko

I'm telling you guys we'd light them up with that line-up, I don't care how offensive it is :D
Titov should had been called,pathetic by hiddink,titov could be very usefut to the team esp+ecialy looking at bystrov form...arshavin and bilyaletdinov!?what a joke!

·
Registered
27,119 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Ambis said:
18:50 Футбол. Отборочный матч чемпионата Европы 2008. Сборная России - сборная Македонии. Прямой эфир

http://www.1tv.ru/owa/win/ort5_anons.anons?p_show_lenta=1&p_anons_title_id=24906&p_date=04.09.2007

For those who need an online stream it will be on Prvi Kanal and they should have it on http://www.myp2p.eu/index.htm which is how i watched your game against Croatia.

It will be here

www.livetv.ru

·
Registered
66,224 Posts
kleber said:
Titov should had been called,pathetic by hiddink,titov could be very usefut to the team esp+ecialy looking at bystrov form...arshavin and bilyaletdinov!?what a joke!

Titov slows the whole team down every time he plays. Bystrov should be there for sure onn the right wing. Bilyaletdinov is at least faster than Titov kleber. And what's wrong with Arshavin?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Titov slows the whole team down every time he plays. Bystrov should be there for sure onn the right wing. Bilyaletdinov is at least faster than Titov kleber. And what's wrong with Arshavin?
Titov have the skill pass...arshavin is having a poor season

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
It's not poor, just not up to is high standards. Are you suggesting we take out Arshavin for Titov?
Without a doubt!...what sense it makes to play arshavin behind two strikers.

·
Registered
268 Posts
hiddink is slowly integrating more younger players into the team and i think the time is right for that. it is important to qualify for euro 2008 but the ultimate goal should be world cup qualification and making sure the team can compete internationally...

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Russia wins but you blew too many scoring chances and got lucky when we missed our PK. Other then that you totally outplayed us and deserved to win!

·
Registered
268 Posts
happy that russia won...these games can prove to be difficult but the team played well and got the 3 points...this coupled with england's result sets the tie on wednesday nicely...i'm still disappointed that akinfeev is injured but i hope malafeev or whoever is in net plays well...

russia can definitely beat england...england may have many "superstars" in their team but they have an incompetent coach and were hardly tested by an israeli team that came just to defend...i hope russia attack against england and really test robinson becuase i believe there are goals to be scored...if russia can win on wednesday, that will be 4points ahaed of england with easier fixtures to come...

·
Registered
66,224 Posts
So close to being a disaster but we did it :D Too bad England won, I'm surprised how much they won by.

ABout the match, I couldn't see because I was out of town but my dad told me that Bilyaletdinov ans Sytchev sucked.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts