• Nino Bule (Hajduk Split)

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2 votes for Budan!! :eek: he is one for the future in my opinion but he is yet not that young becuase he doesn't play for our U21's, he is having a good year in Serie B.

·
©
7,230 Posts
Bosko Balaban!!:D

Nah, Tomo Sokota is Croatia's best forward. He has been consistent for Benfica and is among their better players. He is strong, skillful, a good passer and a great finisher. He lacks pace but oh well.

He will show his talents soon enough and will then be overrated by the Croatian media and fans like Dado Prso.:D

Prso had a great month or two but he has been struggling for the most part this season. He has still performed great for the NT and should be the other forward.

Sokota and Prso. Klasnic and Olic the other two forwards..

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Sokota Consistent, well not so much he is injury prone (he's injured for the last month now) Klasnic keeps getting better and better every week and I am lucky enough to see him play nearly every week because Bremen is such a good team. That being said Werder Bremen is a better team than any other team any of our other strikers play for! I watched the Werder Bremen 2-0 1860 Munich game and he was great, he had a beautiful goal and he is such an intelligent player on the field, Prso hasn't done shit since November. Tomislav Maric is a pure goalscorer, If you want Croatia to score goals in the Euro's you must start Ivan Klasnic and Dado Prso (he's got size and the pace to work wonders with Ivan)

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Bosko Balaban!!:D

Nah, Tomo Sokota is Croatia's best forward. He has been consistent for Benfica and is among their better players. He is strong, skillful, a good passer and a great finisher. He lacks pace but oh well.

He will show his talents soon enough and will then be overrated by the Croatian media and fans like Dado Prso.:D

Prso had a great month or two but he has been struggling for the most part this season. He has still performed great for the NT and should be the other forward.

Sokota and Prso. Klasnic and Olic the other two forwards..
Everything Tomo can do Ivan can do better, don't believe me I'll send u a tape.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
i know that Bjelanovic play in one little team like Genoa, but he's classy player and he should have the chance to go in Portugal:eek:

Sasa:heart:

i voted also for Budan:D , Prso,Olic and Maric

·
Banned
852 Posts
Sokota is good but certainly NOT the most consistent and best. Klasnic is better and plays in a better league. He is ranked currently as the 2nd best goalscorer in the Bundesliga...don't believe me? go to www.kicker.de

·
Registered
69,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Arianna, Sasa and Budan over Klasnic....don't worry you'll see both them play in the future for Croatia. Hopefully in the next World Cup when most likely Maric and Prso will be too old to play.
GOOD TO SEE PRSO SCORE!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Prso scored the decisive goal in the 2 leg matchup against Locomotiv Moskva now he is top scorer in Champions League again tied with Roy Maakay who's team (bayern) Is out of the CL! As Monaco how far can they go!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
DerbyCounty said:
Arianna, Sasa and Budan over Klasnic....don't worry you'll see both them play in the future for Croatia. Hopefully in the next World Cup when most likely Maric and Prso will be too old to play.
GOOD TO SEE PRSO SCORE!
well i voted for Sasa and Budan also because i can see them everytime and i know them better than the others:rollani: :tongue:

Sasa for president :star: :star: :heart:

:D

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
its a shame that vugrinec isnt even in the picture anymore. that player couldve been so much more than he is.

did you guys ever consider a klasnic-sokota duo? prso is good but hes not so good that hes a guranteed starter. klasnic and sokota are both young and sokota makes an excellent target man.

·
Registered
69,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well in my formation (and trust me, Baric wouldn't even think about using it :D )the strikers would be Prso and Klasnic but Sokota would still be in the line-up. A 3-4-1-2 and he would be the player behind the strikers but ahead of the midfield becuase he is a better passer and assistman than a scorer.

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
I dont know Luigi if Prso keeps scoring in Champions League I would say that it is enough for him to deserve to start for the Cro N/T. Sokota and Klasnic could be a future duo for the World Cup in 2006 but the nod for one of the 2 starting forward positions has to be given to Prso at this time. Plus even though Sokota is trying neither he nor Klasnic can match Prso's Totti like hair;) :D

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I still think Zekic should be given a shot. He's a bit slow, old, but he scores!!

Anyway, Bjelanovic should also be called up . (but i didnt vote for him ! :confused: ) :)

But , in regards to CL. This will be a huge test for Dado. He can be a hero. LEts face it, Madrid's defense is not the greatest, and he seems like a plyer that can expolit it. we shall see

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
To be the best you have to beat the best! GO DADO! I'm hopeful that he will do well against Madrid and Monaco will go through!!!!!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
03/11/2004. Monaco striker Dado Prso says he will not take any more penalties after missing against Lokomotiv Moscow last night.

The Croatian missed a first-half spot-kick, but then scored the winner as his side made it through to the quarterfinals.

"It will stay with me forever," he said. "I would never want anyone else to have to experience what I went through.

"I am not taking any more penalties. When mine was saved, it was a nightmare. My goal was a liberation. Total."
I was wondering... Who is our NT's penalty taker? I can't remember...

·
Registered
69,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I remember Rapaic taking one against Andorra so I guess he is our penalty taker. He also takes penalties for his club Ancona. Some other options are Pletikosa, Srna (he took a few for Hajduk)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts