• Andre Mijatovic (Dinamo Zagreb)

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Tudor-R.Kovac-Simic-Neretljak-Sablic-Zivkovic-Tomas

I only chose 7 because picking anyone else seemed like a charity pick for me since these 7 are the best and Seric isnt going to get picked by Baric it seems. Plus with too many defenseman on the team Baric might be tempted to field all 7-8 at the same time in his starting 11:eek: ;) my ideal would be 3 at the back R.Kovac-Tudor-Sablic(or Simic) while we probably should go with 4 Neretljak-Tudor-Kovac-Simic

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
speaking of Mijatovic, when do you guys think he will see some NT time, if he ever does...?

·
Banned
852 Posts
Tomas is a good defender. It is not his fault that dumb coaches play him as midfielder or even an attacker :rollani:

·
Registered
69,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tomas is a SOLID defneder, just ask the Fener supporters but he is hopeless when it comes to passing. He is a central defender, not a midfielder, he is a reliable backup.

·
Registered
69,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He was a good player for the futre a few years back and I do believe he could of played in Serie A. He may have chances to play in some smaller friendlies (like against Macedonia, Bosnia, Poland etc..) but other than I don't think he will be in the NT.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am pretty happy with our defence. We have a lot of options and I agree that Tomas should only be used as a back up option in central defence.

How is Tudor going with his latest injury. He has been out for a while now and I have some big concerns over whether he will be fit for Euro:(

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
You just cant rely on Tudor. He should be thought of as an "extra" option. Even when he came back from injury for the big games, he was so-so. he just did his job. Kovac , and Tomas are serious workhorses.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts