Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Year 2006:

2nd. september: Slovakia - Cyprus, Czech rep. - Wales, Germany - Ireland

6th. september: Slovakia - Czech rep., San Marino - Germany

7th. october: Wales - Slovakia, Czech rep. - San Marino, Cyprus - Ireland

11th. october: Slovakia - Germany, Ireland - Czech rep., Wales - Cyprus

15th. november: Ireland - San Marino, Cyprus - Germany



Year 2007:

7. february: San Marino - Ireland

24. march: Cyprus - Slovakia, Czech rep. - Germany, Ireland - Wales

28. march: Ireland - Slovakia, Czech rep. - Cyprus, Wales - San Marino

2. june: Wales - Czech rep., Germany - San Marino

6. june: Germany - Slovakia

22. august: San Marino - Cyprus

8. september: Slovakia - Ireland, Wales - Germany, San Marino - Czech rep.

12. september: Slovakia - Wales, Czech rep. - Ireland, Cyprus - San Marino

13. october: Slovakia - San Marino, Cyprus - Wales, Ireland - Germany

17. october: Germany - Czech rep., Ireland - Cyprus, San Marino - Wales

17. november: Czech rep. - Slovakia, Wales - Ireland, Germany - Cyprus

21. november: San Marino - Slovakia, Germany - Wales, Cyprus - Czech rep.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I´m a bit disappointed, 4-days trip to Ireland & Wales would be great for supporters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,487 Posts
It's not too bad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,157 Posts
Oh, the fixture is already ready? Didn´t know that. I hope the Germany-Slovakia game in 2007 is in Nürnberg. That would be nice. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
audiollama said:
Oh, the fixture is already ready? Didn´t know that. I hope the Germany-Slovakia game in 2007 is in Nürnberg. That would be nice. :)
i´d go, especially to n´berg.

have you been in munich last sunday ? was watching highlites on DSF, Club was robbed. Point-dealing would be fair. Hate Ballack, almost broke the leg to Nuernberger and went crazy when the referee booked him. What the hell thinks is he untouchable or what ? Hope Slovakian defence will flat him down :thmbdown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,157 Posts
Kajoo said:
i´d go, especially to n´berg.

have you been in munich last sunday ? was watching highlites on DSF, Club was robbed. Point-dealing would be fair. Hate Ballack, almost broke the leg to Nuernberger and went crazy when the referee booked him. What the hell thinks is he untouchable or what ? Hope Slovakian defence will flat him down :thmbdown:

I wasn´t in Munich. I had thought that I have a university test on Monday, but then I decided to take that in summer. Unfortunately I didn´t get a ticket anymore. :doh:

But you´re right with Ballack. I also wrote an angry post in the Bayern forum. ;) It´s not only the foul that makes me angry, it´s the fact that Ballack can kick the ball into the goal after the offside whistle and he gets no booking. Believe me, if a FCN player would have done that he would have got the yellow card. And for Ballack it would have been yellow-red. :rolleyes:

But it was a great game by our team. We would have deserved a point. But Meyer made a good comment yesterday. Why should we be so dissappointed that Kießlings header got scratched from the goal line or that Reinhardts shot went against the woodwork when we could have got so easily one point if our defence hadn´t let Makkay and Ballack so much space in our box. Now we have to win against Wolfsburg and I hope that we have a big crowd on Saturday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
audiollama said:
if a FCN player would have done that he would have got the yellow card. And for Ballack it would have been yellow-red. :rolleyes:
double standards a´la Markus Merk ? It´s nothing new. Will never understand this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,157 Posts
Kajoo said:
double standards a´la Markus Merk ? It´s nothing new. Will never understand this.
Oh get away with that guy. I don´t want him to be in the Frankenstadion again. He is supposed to be our best referee? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
audiollama said:
Oh get away with that guy. I don´t want him to be in the Frankenstadion again. He is supposed to be our best referee? :rolleyes:
I would never believe it, until I´ve seen his live performance. In CL-game Petrzalka-Porto he denied two clear penalty-shots to home side. First Porto player blocked the shot with hand, then Merk overlooked foul on Petrzalka forwarder who wanted to score empty-netter. Porto-defender jumped on Blazej Vascak from behind and teared him down :D
Merk is the most overrated referee I´ve ever seen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,600 Posts
good luck.......take them all to chinatown, i like you alot
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top