Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
French are in group D with Holland, Czech and Denmark!
what a hot group!!! :(
it would be a very hard effort to qualify from this group!
so, tell us which one do you support from this group? remember, french is the defending champion of the world and still have one of the best player in the world...

which one?!??

X

·
0 Posts
i would go for either holland or czech!

czech has won all qualifying matches and has talents like berger,nedved,smicer,koeller,bejbl,poborsky .etc...

holland has kluivert,the de boers, bogarde,cocu,overmars,zenden,bergkamp, seedorf,davids, stam...pfff...

but holland is dissapointing lately..

i would go for czech and france qualifying..

D

·
0 Posts
Well, the Dutch played worthy of Euro champions against Germany, but then again, the Germans lacked far too much quality. And against Belgium, Holland played badly in the first half, but cam back strongly in the 2nd half. Holland's forward line was very depleted, they did not have their captain, and as a warm-up game, Rijkaard decided not to play first-choice keeper.
But as to Euro 2000, Holland have one of the most talented teams in the world, in my opinion they are the Brazil of Europe, can work brilliantly as a team like Germany, but each player has a tremendous amount of individual skill too like most Brazilian teams. And, like Brazil their defence can be a bit shaky. But nevertheless, home support will also be huge factor, perfect examples are England at Euro 96 and France at France 98.
So Holland will finish top of the group, France 2nd, and I can even see the talented Danes 3rd. Winning all your 10 qualofying matches says something, but the Czechs are up against 3 very good teams.

X

·
0 Posts
why czech last!????
they are one of the very few,..if not the only ones having won ALL of their qualifiers!

france's gonna top that group cos they're alwys so lucky!

czech's gonna battle 2nd place with holland..
but holland has always had great players but never won any major trophy!!
they lack team spirit and morale!
don't underestimate the czechs..remember euro96 when they made it to the final!??
actually the team si pretty mucht eh same...so the players are very acquainted to each others style and ability

hey btw, who's in england's group!??
i know there;s germany..but what else!?

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xax, you are the one who promoted the www.planetfootball.com to us, and now you ask something about football which you can get it very easy from that site.. :)

england are with romania, portugal and germany in group A

about czech, it's a difficult choice i think! they never lose this year and tends to play better...
french, holland and czech are in deep trouble since the group only pass two teams! and this would be a great lost to this tournament if one of these teams fail to qualify!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts