Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,000 Posts
I see that you've already started drafting players from my XI. Good choice! 👍

·
The Maestro
1,227 Posts
In my opinion, it's a good team, just not completely ideal in 3 positions:

Left Wing-Back: In a formation so similar to the "Christmas Tree", I think the side players should preferably be vertical, back and forth. Júnior was more of the playmaker mold, for ball control. I'd say that Roberto Carlos or Facchetti would be more profitable players.

Centre-Forward: Cristiano Ronaldo I think would be wasted in that position. He, as an attacker, at his prime settled on one side for the diagonal or played in an attacking pair. Like #9 to hold the position, I just don't see him. I think that if we want to align him, it would be ideal to transfer him to the left-forward position and play with a support/association centre-forward, like Cruyff or Di Stéfano.

·
oic
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

Left Wing-Back: In a formation so similar to the "Christmas Tree", I think the side players should preferably be vertical, back and forth. Júnior was more of the playmaker mold, for ball control. I'd say that Roberto Carlos or Facchetti would be more profitable players.

Centre-Forward: Cristiano Ronaldo I think would be wasted in that position. He, as an attacker, at his prime settled on one side for the diagonal or played in an attacking pair. Like #9 to hold the position, I just don't see him. I think that if we want to align him, it would be ideal to transfer him to the left-forward position and play with a support/association centre-forward, like Cruyff or Di Stéfano.

Thanks. How about this one:

·
oic
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

Definitely Di Stéfano > Cruyff

21 - 27 of 27 Posts