Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marca says Eto'o's injury could be between 3 to 8 weeks...

It really looked serious.

Get well soon, but don't score when you come back ;)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Marca says Eto'o's injury could be between 3 to 8 weeks...

It really looked serious.

Get well soon, but don't score when you come back ;)
dont worry we have other people who can score as well

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
yep you have Giuly and Maxi :D

J-Flex said:
dont worry we have other people who can score as well
too bad for Etoo, but at least it makes La Liga fun to watch again.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Guess we have to depend on Maxi now. And maybe even Ronaldinho as striker and Messi on the left.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Well, this means Maxi will be starting at least the next 3 games. He is a different kind of forward, he won't make a lot of runs past people like Eto'o, but he will hold up the ball so hopefully Ronaldinho or Xavi or Deco can benefit. And they will need to. Maxi has his chance, frankly we have no-one else so he doesn't need to worry about being dropped, the team just need to know how to play with him in the team.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I know, it's not the best news. The only upside is that the next 3 games are against teams that will play deep and defend, and a big powerful centre forward who holds the ball up will be useful, it's something Eto'o doesn't do as well. We'll need Ronaldinho to play like he did the second half there for the rest of the season. And Deco and Xavi will need to keep scoring/start scoring again respectively.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
this seems ironic, Barça had all the chances to finish this season a long time ago! And now this happens, lets see how their confidence holds, Barça have a quality midfield that can score, but the true players that you can count are only 3 Etoo, Deco and Ronaldinho. Xavi and Iniesta were very dissapointing today, much like against Chelsea.

Now its all up to Deco and Ronaldinho, don´t count on others to score the critical goals.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
I think Maxi will show all the doubters that he is a good replacement for Samuel "I Can't Finish" Eto'o.

·
Registered
658 Posts
what's all this slagging maxi lopez rubbish, he has hardly had a kick off the ball since he moved.
it's a shame about eto'o, but this is the chance maxi lopez needed,he need's to start and finish a couple of games to get his sharpness level's up,and i hope he will show us the player he can be once he get's the match sharpness.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Hmmm... that is bad news... I am really sorry for the guy... he deserves a medal or sth for this years performances... I hope he gets the FIFA POTY and that the injury isn't too serious (but that Barca loose the title nontheless)... get well soon!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Barcawinner said:
I think Maxi will show all the doubters that he is a good replacement for Samuel
:thmbup:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Please pray to god we have our beloved Samuel back b4 the end of the season, i wish u all the best Eto'o, now Maxi, show us y we bought u, FORZA BARCA!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts