Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ETOO ABRE LA PUERTA A SU SALIDA Y APUNTA A INGLATERRA

"NECESITO UN CAMBIO"

"Estoy en un momento de mi vida en el que necesito un cambio". Así de contundente se mostró el jugador del Barça Samuel Etoo a la cadena británica Skysports. Además, el camerunés reconoce que le atrae la Premier League: "El Campeonato de Inglaterra está al más alto nivel. Y evolucionar sería fantástico, sería un buen desafío".

----------------------------------------------------------

"I need a change".

He talks about England being his preferred destination.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
source: m4-ass.com or what?!?

anyway, if you open a "exit, etoo" thread you can open a "benzema, hi" thread too

if etoo leaves, benzema will join us...

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's with the needless aggression? The source is SkySports, a very reputable source - if the source was weak I wouldn't have opened a thread about it. It would have been disrespectful.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
What's with the needless aggression? The source is SkySports, a very reputable source - if the source was weak I wouldn't have opened a thread about it. It would have been disrespectful.
Don't act as you don't enjoy this. At least be honest about that. :pp

Still, it's not necessary to open a thread about a rumour that could been posted in the Transfer Rumours thread instead.

Please move it FM's.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was an interview my friend, how much more reputable do you want than that? :D

Of course I enjoy it Ramallets. :D Actually, I like Samu a lot, but he's a Madrid killer so I am happy he's leaving. :D

I don't know about you guys, but if RVN said he wanted a change, it would definitely have it's own thread. Anyways, I don't mind, merge it if you want, I just thought it would have been interesting to see what people on here thought of the situation and which players you wanted to replace him.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Add the source please next time...
You prefer that we go for Benzema than keeping Eto´o? :)

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Close Delete Kick & Ban

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Add the source please next time...
You prefer that we go for Benzema than keeping Eto´o? :)
I did add the source, "la cadena británica Skysports", maybe try reading next time? :pp

Benzema has signed a contract extension, he isn't leaving.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Sky Sports is not that realiabe as people may think. After the last match and what happened, everybody knows Samu is upset and would make a story about just anything.

As Sky Sports made a story that Yaya said in an interview that he's looking forward to joing Arsenal. So, when would he had the chance to said this? He has been under the knife on the operation table and is now recovering.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
I did add the source, "la cadena británica Skysports", maybe try reading next time? :pp

Benzema has signed a contract extension, he isn't leaving.
So? Samu has a contract that expires 2010. Does this mean he isn't leaving as well?

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
As Sky Sports made a story that Yaya said in an interview that he's looking forward to joing Arsenal. So, when would he had the chance to said this? He has been under the knife on the operation table and is now recovering.
Maybe they asked Yaya while he was on the operation table? :)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So? Samu has a contract that expires 2010. Does this mean he isn't leaving as well?
I don't know, did Benzema get booed by the fans? I don't think so. :D

Come on, you're too smart to say something like this. The two situations are totally different.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As Sky Sports made a story that Yaya said in an interview that he's looking forward to joing Arsenal.
He didn't say this, just that, if he had the chance, it would be nice to play with his brother. Nothing strange about that.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
He didn't say this, just that, if he had the chance, it would be nice to play with his brother. Nothing strange about that.
Nonsense. What younger brother would take the step down from playing for a bigger club than his older rival? :D

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
I don't know, did Benzema get booed by the fans? I don't think so. :D

Come on, you're too smart to say something like this. The two situations are totally different.
Well, Samu got booed once. So what? He will survive it. :D
If Pep really want him to stay, explain his new project for him I wouldn't be suprised if he stays. Pep hasn't had the chance to sit down and talk to players yet. He's still involved with Barcelona B and qualifications to Segunda B.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.