8. Sept 2007 Croatia v E
12. Sept 2007 Macedonia v E
13. Oct 2007 England v E
17. Nov 2007 Andorra v E

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They wanted to play here in Nov. eventually we managed to explane to them that in Nov we usually ski.

FA still figures out ticket system. Their new idea is, that they sell a package for all games. either you go to all of them or go to none of them.

way to go.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
So your federation does not fear people will buy this "surely expensive as hell" package for the Estonia - England only, but have an empty stadium for the Estonia - Andorra game ?

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If they get their money, then I do not think they would care much about Andorra.
However, if majority of so called one game fans would buy 1000.- kroon ticket for Englang game, then ,tho package prize is still unknow, I doubt they would buy entire package jsut for one game. Ok, 2, add Russia game.

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, official it is- 6 games 1500.- krooni ( 100 euros). according to Postimees, package also contains one bottle of drink, one fish in tomatoes, collected books of A. Pohlak, plus 2 additional tickets for Flora-trans and Flora- Tammeka.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Is it for real ? Food and books ?

Nice concept, fo my team it would be tickets + Pancake with a sausage in it + a book from the marquis de sade (Just to get in the mood to follow the team results) :D

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not really but I think that people of my age should remember the concept of Brezhnev package, or anybody who has studied history should know how Soviet economy worked. I am amazed how long that system surviev in so large area.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Estonia will meet Turkey on 28 May. The match will be held in Germany or the Netherlands.

·
Registered
503 Posts
erki89 said:
Estonia will meet Turkey on 28 May. The match will be held in Germany or the Netherlands.
I beg they pick a southern German ground, although I'd surely have to risk my life supporting Estonia (this goes for any other country including Germany :rolleyes: ) against Turkey here... :scared:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hamburg, several hundred miles away. So they didn't do me the favour bringing this game to a ground nearby. Won't get there. :moan:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts