JK Merkuur Tartu
FC Valga
FC Lootus Alutaguse

League starts in 13th March.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually the opening match of the season is played as soon as tomorrow, when last season's champion Flora meets Tulevik.

·
Registered
227 Posts
:eek: estonian championsip starts tomorow??

isnt it still winter in estonia?
:rolleyes:
Well, in lithuania its still snowing heavily and the championship is due to start only 18 of April.:(

·
1st Tier Poster
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, Estonian FA bravely defies both the climate and common sense by starting the championship when the whole country is in deep snow.And today's opening game of the season between Flora and Tulevik finished in boring 0-0.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't follow Estonian league very passionately.But my favourite team is FC Flora because it's the ground of Estonian football.FC Flora produces almost all the best Estonian players.About 90% of the players in the national team are the products of Flora system.The owner of Flora (Aivar Pohlak) also controls most of the affairs in NT.Also the coach of Flora and NT is the same man (Arno Pijpers).
Other strong clubs in Estonian league (TVMK, Trans, Levadia) are based on Russians and other foreigners.These clubs don't contribute much in the developement of Estonian football.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Other strong clubs in Estonian league (TVMK, Trans, Levadia) are based on Russians and other foreigners.These clubs don't contribute much in the developement of Estonian football
it's almost like in the Russian premier league?
They're full og Georgians and foreigners...but since 2 or 3 years the situation seems better.
I'd like to see some match of Estonian football:pp

·
1st Tier Poster
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yesterday Flora suffered their first league defeat in 18 months.Levadia beated them 2-0 (64. Vassiljev, 75. Dovydenas).

In other match between strong clubs, TVMK won against Narva Trans 2-0 (both goals from Lithuanian striker Juška).

Other results:

Tulevik 2-0 Valga

Merkuur 1-1 Lootus

·
1st Tier Poster
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FC Flora took a hardfought 1-0 win over Merkuur today.Only goal was scored by defender Sirevicius.

Table:
Code:
1. FC Flora Tallinn 4 2 1 1 3 - 2 7 
2. JK Tulevik Viljandi 2 1 1 0 2 - 0 4 
3. FC TVMK Tallinn 1 1 0 0 2 - 0 3 
4. FC Levadia Tallinn 1 1 0 0 2 - 0 3 
5. FC Lootus Alutaguse 1 0 1 0 1 - 1 1 
6. JK Merkuur Tartu 2 0 1 1 1 - 2 1 
7. FC Valga 1 0 0 1 0 - 2 0 
8. JK Trans Narva 2 0 0 2 0 - 4 0

·
THE
14,146 Posts
Andy Christ said:
Yeah, Estonian FA bravely defies both the climate and common sense by starting the championship when the whole country is in deep snow.
Well, look at the brighter side-probably due the snow they let beer back to the stadium ( not that I drink beer tho)

Do you plan to go to Lilleküla on March 31?

·
Registered
7 Posts
people people
we really should go
who cares about the weather, haven't you got used to it already.
The problem is money. N. Ireland is not a strong team so why the hell are the tickets so expensive.
But our heroes need a bit of cheering so lets go loot Lasnamäe!

·
1st Tier Poster
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
League results from this weekend:

JK Trans Narva - FC Valga 2:1 (34. Sergei Kazakov, 64. Dmitri Lipartov - 21. Andrei Antonov]

TVMK Tallinn - FC Lootus Alutaguse 5:0 (5. Maksim Smirnov, 68. Egidius Juška, 83. Maksim Smirnov, 86. Egidius Juška, 89. Ingemar Teever)

FC Levadia Tallinn - JK Tulevik Viljandi 6:1 (6. Konstantin Nahk, 43. Konstantin Vassiljev, 45. (pen) Konstantin Nahk, 65. Konstantin Nahk, 70. Mati Pari, 77. Ats Purje - 60. Enver Jääger)

·
THE
14,146 Posts
Lasnamäe? I am buried under work, have I missed something, like the game is not in Lilleküla?
And how much is the price?
And...ermmm...I need to wash my hair? :)

·
1st Tier Poster
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kat said:
Lasnamäe? I am buried under work, have I missed something, like the game is not in Lilleküla?
It\s in Lillek[la.Lasnam'e is too horrible place for football.

Something is wrong with this keyboard.
kat said:
And how much is the price?[/B]
100 eek.Robbery.
kat said:
And...ermmm...I need to wash my hair? :) [/B]
Only you can answer that.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts